[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are fucking inferior creatures and shouldn't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: evolved.jpg (59KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
evolved.jpg
59KB, 650x487px
Women are fucking inferior creatures and shouldn't even be classified as human because they're all traitorous whores who do nothing but suck black cock all day, abort white children and claim alimony.

Worst of all: they refuse to date nice guys like myself despite the glaring failures of their gender that makes them undeserving of the most bottom tier niggers.

Fuck women they all deserve rape!
>>
>>78182373
couldn't get laid eh? i cannot empathize with your dilemma.
>>
>>78182393
t. canada
>>
t. there is only one gender, women are property
>>
lmao white bois better learn to train their women better hey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-EtUKLZeIw
>>
>>78182500
>you fucked me I didn't fuck you

the absolute state of white people
>>
>>78182373
>they refuse to date nice guys like myself

obviously you're not. nice guy does not make this kind of thread even if women are shit.
>>
White children are probably the least statically likely to get murdered by their parents.
>>
White, middle and upper class (I'm using my country's definition of "upper", not Britain's) women are an electrical fire that stinks of feet right now. Women are grownups. Ergo white, middle class and upper class women of today are not really women. I conclude they are undiscovered dinosaurs.
>>
>do nothing but suck black cock

Lets be honest, how little are you, and how big was the guy who stole your chik?
>>
>>78182373
This, but unironically.
>>
>be friends with a girl
>she starts dating other people to make me jealous
>i am not actually jealous
>she gets dumped by Chad and comes crying back to me asking me to take her back
>tell her we were never together in the first place
>she blocks me
lmao nothing of value was lost
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.