[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do a majority of Europeans think it's a good idea to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: pepe.png (262KB, 539x437px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
262KB, 539x437px
Why do a majority of Europeans think it's a good idea to import millions of savages from Africa and the Middle East to leech on our money, rape our women and assault us on our streets? Are Europeans retarded?
>>
>Are Europeans retarded?
yes
>>
>>78177129
>Why do a majority of Leftists think it's a good idea to import millions of savages from Africa and the Middle East to leech on our money, rape our women and assault us on our streets? Are Leftists retarded?

Yes.
>>
too high income, laziness --> low test
that's it
>>
>>78177192
>Leftists

It's literally the average person. In Sweden the majority of people want them here. Only a minority of people are against it and it's usually white trash or young men.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 662x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 662x399px
people are retarded
white "people" are not exception
>>
The vast majority of immigrants are peaceful
>>
File: 1469273348637971238.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469273348637971238.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>78177258
>>
File: IMG_3088.jpg (84KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3088.jpg
84KB, 640x611px
Because of low fertility rate, is your fault by not having children
>>
>>78177258
lmao no, the majority of them are criminals.
>>
>>78177129
Sage

Worthless thread bring your behavior back to /pol/ and stay there please
>>
>>78177306
Clever kot pix notwithstanding, its true.
>>
>>78177404
have a Maine lobster m8 it is good
>>
>>78177386
proofs?

if there were millions of rapists, and thugs, in Europe then every country in Europe would have crime rates that make Mexico look safe, considering the differences in population.
>>
>>78177496
>European police
>reporting or even attempting to solve crime

They're busy dancing on gay parades. I've literally never used the police. I defend myself, something I have to do on a daily basis.
>>
>>78177228
What happened in Europe is that the Left, with the classical Trotkyist entrysm has taken over all the cultural and political apparatus of every Western country, effectively shifting the political axis and social opinion so much to the Left that now the Right is like the moderate Left of a decade ago, while the mainstream Left is unironically marxist, anti-white and anti-West. The average Joe is brainwashed into something in-between those two only accepted moderate-left (pretending to be right-wing) and extremist-left positions. Anyone opposed to that is effectively silenced by the social terrorism of the Left with their shaming tactics and the anti-free speech laws that they have passed the moment they touched power (eg: hate speech laws).
>>
>>78177530
Okay buddy.
>>
>>78177129
They don't, it's just a few liberal inner city dwellers
>>
>>78177228
>In Sweden the majority of people want them here
Why?
>>
>>78177129
>The great cumskin die-off is happening in my lifetime

Praise Allah
>>
Inshallah brothers
>>
>>78177229
Very nice picture
>>
>>78177612
PP isn't moderate left by any standards
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.