[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wales >Portugal >Southern Italy Just how? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>Wales
>Portugal
>Southern Italy

Just how? They're supposed to be western and developed
>>
>western and developed
aka cucked and filled with Jew gold.
>>
File: wealth in europe.jpg (182KB, 1280x1337px) Image search: [Google]
wealth in europe.jpg
182KB, 1280x1337px
>>
>>78176276
Campania, Calabria and Sicily are lost cases, they have a criminal mentality and good chunk of the population don't mind changing it because "muh government is not doing anything". Puglia is already catching up, even though slowly, but it must be noted that the northern part of it (Foggia) drag the statistics down.
Basilicata is taking advantage from the growth of Puglia, especially the eastern part, but investments are needed in order to make it competitive. There's also the problem of the west, which is between the shitholes called Calabria and Campania.
>>
>>78176548
t. pugliese
>>
>>78176683
I am from Rome.

>denying that Salento and Bari are the only provinces that are making real progress in Southern Italy
Wew
>>
Do southern Italians have lower IQ?

Also do they see themselves as "real Italians" since the northerners have Germanic admixture?
>>
>>78176783
>Germanic admixture
Stop with this meme already.

Germanic admixture was strong only in Tirol and the areas around Triest and Görz.
In the North-west (Piedmont, Liguria, Lombardy) the french influence was way stronger.
>>
>>78176895
>french influence was way stronger

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH................... NO
>>
>>78176783
South italian """"""""""""""IQ""""""""""""" ???????????!!!!!!!???!

ROFLCOPTERS THEY ARE BARELY HUMAN
>>
>>78176957
t. 100% aryan Piedmontian from the Occitan Valleys.
>>
>>78177051
Actually 20% german from Lombardy, french my ass
>>
File: portugal_densidade_populacional.gif (23KB, 529x605px) Image search: [Google]
portugal_densidade_populacional.gif
23KB, 529x605px
>>78176276
Must be development compared to EU's average. Regardless, it's a bit unfair to mix populated areas with rural deserts that no one gives a fuck about these days.

I live in the only blue area, and some boroughs are just on the same level or worse compared to many cities in the red areas.
>>
File: IMG_20170811_005610.jpg (72KB, 474x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170811_005610.jpg
72KB, 474x723px
>>78176276
NUTS-2 is a bad geographical separation of portugal.All the districts close to the coast are rich while the ones in the interior are poorer.
>>
>>78177809
District separation is too fine grained.
NUTS-2 would be ok if only it drew a line between coastal regions, where pretty much 90-95% of the population lives, and inner regions.
>>
>>78178503
inner regions which are mostly abandoned, I must add
>>
>>78176276
>eastern Poland

finally, our investments are paying off
>>
>>78176276
>Ulster

Get fucked
>>
What exactly is meant by development there? Infrastructure?
>>
>>78178777
more minorities
>>
>>78178662

Northern Ireland not Ulster
>>
>>78178777
autism development
>>
>>78176276
>>78176299
But the best regions of our country are actually the ones in red.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.