[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /int/, why haven't you dated an Middle Eastern woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1489331929441.jpg (87KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489331929441.jpg
87KB, 575x1024px
So /int/, why haven't you dated an Middle Eastern woman?

Western women

>get sunburn too easily
>generic hair colours, probably dyed blonde
>skin baring, trashy, think leggings are pants
>drinks pumpkin spice latte with avocado topping and bacon sprinkles without caring that it's made off third world labour
>sleep around way too much, sexually "liberated",
>victims of radical third wave feminist ideology
>will argue with you when you "manspread", then accuse you of "mansplaining"
>marry one and your gravestone will tell the tale of your entire life wasted paying mortgages for your tiny apartment, shitty car, loans after loans, and living a degenerate, promiscuous life not worth living

Arab women

>Smooth brown skin, silky black hair, thick lush eyelashes on full and expressive almond shaped eyes
>Virginal and chaste (zina aka premarital sex is forbidden), chaste, modest, care about familial honor so won't be a slut but save herself for you
>anal sex will be really amazing because Islamic requires a really clean butt, it's literally part of the religion
>loyal to husband and all his masculine needs
>will cover her hair and take steps to avoid the unwanted gazes of men, and to avoid corrupting public morals with her curvaceous body
>She might not be Muslim, because the Middle East is home to a huge amount of religions and cultures
>If she is, and you convert to be with her, Islam mandates devotion to husband's word so she'll be by your side always until death
>low possibility of divorce
>Possibility to be in a harem
>The most undegenerate women out there due to her natural cultural dislike towards atheists, polytheists, degenerate Jews and Christians, completely redpilled about Zionist and Jewish world control
>Only one catch: you have to support Palestine, who cares lmao just nod and pretend you care

What more can you ask for?
>>
>>78164930
Based hongkong
>>
>>78164930
I can see that qafir bitch's hairline
Stoning commences in 3....2.....
>>
>>78164930
I had a massive crush on this girl in my world lit class but the hijab is really intimidating. Also they don't typically date non-muzzies.
>>
>>78164930
Why is her face not covered by a proper niqab???!

Fucking westernized whore...
>>
>>78164930
>Only one catch: you have to support Palestine
dropped
>>
>>78164930
i don't date women, women date me
>>
>>78168161

Menachaim.
>>
>>78168161
How's the IDF treating you, lad?
>>
>>78168161
Israeli-kun?
>>
>>78164930
>drinks pumpkin spice latte with avocado topping

That's quite specific yet quite accurate
>>
[ Daydreams of sucking white cock ]
>>
>>78164930
>What more can you ask for?
For my sons to look like their father?
>>
>>78168161
Why you using your palestinian neighboor wifi?
>>
One of my closest friends in the United States was born and raised in Iraq, while another is ethnically Turkish.

I've also visited a handful of Middle-Eastern countries.

As somebody who was born in America and brought up by Americans, I don't think I'd want to marry a traditional Middle-Eastern girl. While I don't want to end up with a slut, I'd prefer a woman who retains some semblance of family values without being overtly religious.

Dunno. I'm not a stickler about race. I'm most attracted to Indians and Latinas, and am not too into black or Asian or white chicks. I'd make an exception for the right person.

Arabs are pretty, but I find the culture and prevailing attitude in most MENA countries I've visited to be pretty meh. People are nice, but they're incapable of minding their own business or reserving judgment on folks who don't share the same background.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.