[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream that WW3 started when Prague got bombed and ended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bane.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
I had a dream that WW3 started when Prague got bombed and ended when Jerusalem was taken.
>>
>>78153020
I had a dream that I fucked a girl.
>>
File: 1472487181274.jpg (27KB, 226x230px) Image search: [Google]
1472487181274.jpg
27KB, 226x230px
I had a dream where I gave a pieces of paper to different Pokemon, and then they folded them and they became items like pockets and phones.
Then some dude got mad with me and I woke up.
>>
I only dream about falling of cliffs and buildings and waking up as I hit the ground with my legs spazzing out.
>>
I had a dream that I was a big guy.
>>
>>78153360
I had a dream that I took of your mask and you were in extreme pain
>>
>>78153020
>Jerusalem was taken
By who?
>>
>>78153020
>ended when Jerusalem was taken
why? what is Jerusalem worth?
>>
>>78153020

I had a dream but then I was shot by a white american
>>
>>78153415
>>78153408
I don't remember. Maybe Jews were the bad guys. I only remember that it was August and because of so many nukes the sky was fucked and it was snowing. I was outside walking when we heard the news that they stormed Jerusalem and Netanyahu surrendered.
>>
>>78153020
I had a dream that I was a Space Marine armed with bolters, but also with Soviet weaponry and vehicles. I was leading a small squad of Scouts in some ruin of a city. The enemy were contemporary Americans. Super fun dream.
>>
>I had a dream that WW3 started when Prague got bombed and ended when Jerusalem was taken.

You are talking about WW2, OP.
>>
>>78153408
>By who?
Greece
>>78153415
>why? what is Jerusalem worth?
They went there by mistake- wanted to make a New Constantinople.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x723px
i had a dream that i didn't to fly to sydney to visit my sister anymore because she showed me a portal that when you stepped through it took you into a real life contra level and after playing it for 20 minutes you would be in sydney.

ive never even played contra
>>
I had a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave-owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brother-hood.
>>
I had a dream that I was in a finnish house haunted by ghosts
>>
>>78153415
I understood the reference, anon. Don't be sad.
>>
>>78153020
I dreamt that I was Greek
>>
>>78153415
Nothing.
>Everything
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.