[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread we invite the Fakegreeks to talk about their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1496148822329.png (138KB, 300x302px) Image search: [Google]
1496148822329.png
138KB, 300x302px
In this thread we invite the Fakegreeks to talk about their fake ancestry.
>>
>>78149740
>Fakegreeks
i am a greek you fucking subhuman.
>>
File: white"greek".jpg (44KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
white"greek".jpg
44KB, 620x465px
WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIEEET

We are 100% descendants of Ancient Greeks, thats why we look like swarthy Turks.
>>
>>78149740
>Austria
>>
>>78149817
it's kinda funny how roach diaspora takes pride in being called greek converts kek
>>
File: 1502010688537.jpg (159KB, 1173x1317px) Image search: [Google]
1502010688537.jpg
159KB, 1173x1317px
>>78149740
The Holy Roman empire is actually the true heir to the Roman empire, which is the true heir to hellenistic Greece.
But the true heir to the HRE was Austria, until WWII, when loads of intellectuals fled to Switzerland, making us the most patrician ex-HRE-nation, thus making us the true heirs to ancient Greece.

Who knew that? Once again, none of you.
>>
I am Jewish and therefore Greek.
>>
I am greek and you cant deny it
>>
>>78153106
>everyone I don't like is Turkish diaspora
>>
Did the original guy offed himself?
>>
>>78153455
btfo
>>
>>78153455
Not Holy Not Roman (since it didnt annex rome) and not a Empire because it never even had the hability to truly collect taxes once
>>
>>78149740
lol you're that t*rk that was arguing with kellyfag in the last /hell/ general and stopped responding after that nature article about greek ancestry was posted
>>
>>78149740
Hello, I am Greek.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.