[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Laws that nobody in your country follows. >allowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1492266879156.png (60KB, 1525x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1492266879156.png
60KB, 1525x1056px
ITT: Laws that nobody in your country follows.

>allowing the U.S. flag to touch the ground
>no apparel, or merchandise, can have the U.S. flag on it
>the U.S. flag can not be carried horizontally, it must be carried vertically as to represent freedom.

These are all technically felonies, but basically no one has ever been arrested for any of them.
>>
>>78147346
>must be carried vertically
What do you mean by this?
>>
Copyright and intellectual property laws. OK, there are some here who try to follow it but I think every technologically adequate person has broken them at least once
>>
>>78147382
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code
>>
you can't deface an image of the queen
so if you put a coin on train tracks to flatten it, that's illegal
parks have engraving machines for coins and no one complains

police by law have to speak french if you request it

>>78147382
you have to hold is so the stars are in the top right corner
>>
>>78147458
>you can't deface an image of the queen
Hmm. North Korea has a law like that as well... But they put you to death if you break it.
>>
File: DGz9KvyXkAAbv1-.jpg (79KB, 539x767px) Image search: [Google]
DGz9KvyXkAAbv1-.jpg
79KB, 539x767px
The Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990.

In more conservative parts, the law is deliberately not enforced, so you can bring your rifles to school without any trouble (as long as they are out in the open). You get getups like these when you go to the local Walmart round' September - Kids get new gear as little motivators before their studies start.
>>
>>78147476
Shut up you faggot.
I live in a very conservative area, and I explicitly remember people getting arrested for having weapons in their cars, due to the fact they were on school grounds.
>>
>>78147508
What state do you live in?
>>
>>78147536
Virginia
>inb4 Virginia is liberal

Southern Virginia is one of the most conservative areas in the country, that's where I live.
>>
The USA never follows the Geneva Convention
>>
>>78147567
Name one country that follows the Geneva convention
>>
>>78147578
Russia
>>
>>78147553
I live a bit out of Dietrich, Idaho.

Its a little bit different up here.
>>
File: 1492614923002.gif (313KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492614923002.gif
313KB, 250x250px
>>78147612
>>
>>78147346
>he follows any laws
Cuck
>>
age of consent

>90 percent muslims
>>
>>78147346
I jaywalk in countries where they have fines for jaywalking. I mean jesus christ, look left, look right, if there are no cars then cross the fucking road
>>
>>78147346
If a law can't be enforced legally, is it even really a law?
>>
>>78148100
but it can be enforced
>>
>>78148189
but there's no punishment right
>>
>>78148209
there's probably some punishment

But it'd be something stupid like pay the government the cost of the flag or some shit like that
>>
>>78147458
>police by law have to speak french if you request it
Wow do they actually all speak french?
>>
>>78147458
for the police have to speak french, does this also apply to border guards?
If I wanted to be a cunt could I force him to speak French, as well as force them to get a translator to translate the french into English?
>>
We call such laws "for the English to see"

The English government was pressuring Brazil to end the slave trade, so after a while we made a law banning it, but it was never actually enforced, just put into the books for the English to see, and if any boats with slaves came ashore, hey, they were already here, might as well take them.
>>
>>78147346
If it's illegal for it to touch the ground then why is defacing it in protest supported by the Constitution?
>>
>>78147553
Even after Columbine kids would have long arms mounted in their trucks for hunting after school and more than one teacher kept a loaded handgun in their desk.

t. Rockies master race
>>
>music is haram
That's about it
>>
>>78148305
I bet someone tried to do this already.

I'd be careful though, canadian cops can be cunts. They tased a polish guy to death some years ago.
>>
>>78148255
doesn't anglo law allow judges to be creative when inflicting punishment? It could be very unpleasant and embarrassing.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.