[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do anyone enjoy the accents of the United States? I for one always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: AmericanEnglishDialects.png (575KB, 2717x2470px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanEnglishDialects.png
575KB, 2717x2470px
Do anyone enjoy the accents of the United States? I for one always delighted at how different regions around the world speak the same language and are still so different.
>What is your favorite accent to hear someone drunk as fuck in.
>What is your favorite accent loose their shit in?
>Sexiest accent
>What accent(s) do you wish you could affect
>>
>>78147136
1. irish/scottish
2. what?
3. midwestern because i'm from there
4. british, aussie, and vietnamese to fuck with a friend of mine
>>
>What is your favorite accent to hear someone drunk as fuck in
african american
irish
>Sexiest accent
received pronunciation english
caribbean, I once was on a train with two black guys, they both talked normally, but when they found out they were from the carribean they switched to it
>>
>>78147136
I don't get this autistic map. I live on Long Island but my dad is from Connecticut but he doesn't speak like a New Englander because his parents are from Ireland.
How to determine accent
>>
>>78147136
>Do anyone enjoy the accents of the United States?
Yeah I really do

>What is your favorite accent to hear someone drunk as fuck in.
Dunno the only drunk af native Anglo I've met was from Channel Isles so not really enough experience to judge

No ideas, may be some rural Brit like Mercycide lol

>Sexiest accent
Midwestern and that wavy Southern
>>
>>78147136
Not sure if I'd call it an accent more like a style of speaking, but I'm in love with the way American upperclass people in the early 1900s would speak. They have a fancy and classy tone with their voice idk how to explain it.
>>
>>78150208
you're thinking of a transatlantic accent lad, it died out in post ww2 as people gave up on the idea of an "American aristocracy" it was an affectation adopted by the American "Upper class" including politicians, the rich, and hollywood from about 1890 to 1940.

>>78147136
According to my gf, when I'm pissed I sound like a sopranos extra. My family is from Brooklyn and my voice is apparently pretty nastily accented.

I like hearing drunk Russians personally, they're a very fun bunch.

sexiest accent is Tuscan or Northern Italy. Sicilian is garbage.

I wish I could remember to lose the accent more often. People disrespect me when I talk "funny".
>>
>>78150432
someone ought to turn this into an American vocaroo accent thread. it'd be interesting to hear if we have any signficiant linguistic diversity, like yoopers, hoosiers, yokels, valley girls, bostonians, new yorkers and everything else.
>>
>>78150606
what's a hoosier?
>>
>>78147136
I need a hot southern girl's dirty talk desu
>>
>>78150432
For some reasons Northern accents on girls, especially around the Milan area, give me a kinda slutty vibe in the right context, it's pretty hot.

t. errone
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.