[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be American >invade a country >kill a bunch of innocent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1500001844865.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500001844865.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
>be American
>invade a country
>kill a bunch of innocent people because muh gommies
>10 years later, make a movie about how sad your soldiers were when the natives stood up for themselves
sometimes this fucking country makes me want to hurl
>>
File: i5oi333.jpg (79KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
i5oi333.jpg
79KB, 640x450px
*it ain't me starts to play*
>>
>>78146664
Vietnamese side is worse.
They suck American cock so hard now, that everytime an American vet visits, THE VIETNAMESE VETS apologize to them.
>>
File: iraqigirl.jpg (52KB, 961x640px) Image search: [Google]
iraqigirl.jpg
52KB, 961x640px
I'm the first to call America the greatest country in the world but we really suck on the international stage these days; I just we weren't such Israeli slaves.
>>
>>78146664
fuck off you self-hating faggot

>invade a country
We didn't invade jack shit. We sent our support to the South Vietnamese to fend off the VietCong terrorists and the invading North Vietnamese army, we sent missions into North Vietnam, of course, but never invaded them.
>kill a bunch of innocent people
People die in wars, the vast majority of innocent people killed in that war was by accidents or Vietcong torturing people who refused to fight.
>>
>>78148066
> accidents
>>
File: My_Lai_massacre.jpg (303KB, 714x486px) Image search: [Google]
My_Lai_massacre.jpg
303KB, 714x486px
>>78148066
Why do you assume we are talking about vietnam? Also no we weren't saints.

also
>accidents

forget about pic related, we starved half a million kids to death in Iraq ffs, that makes my lai look like a minor incident.
>>
>>78148402
>Why do you assume we are talking about vietnam?
>muh gommies
>>
>>78147247
>>78146664
shit happens in war, terrible things happen when two nations go out to kill one another.

what pisses me off is when our reasons for going off to war are flawed, like the Second Gulf War.
>>
>>78149405
gommies = not burgerland
>>
>>78149450
stretching the meme a bit far friend, after 1991 it became >muh derrerists
>>
Iran 2.0 and Afghanistan is even bigger failure and resulted in the fucked up world of today.
>>
>>78146664
I thought The Deer Hunter was pretty good.
>>
>>78149424
>kill a bunch of innocent people because it's war terrible things happen lmao
that's not a better excuse
>>
Vietnam soldiers are justified in their anger, a lot of them didn't have a choice and they didn't have the mental help they needed upon coming back. The people volunteering for modern wars talking about muh feels are annoying though
>sign up to go to war
>war happens
>WOOOW HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WOULD BE SHITTY
I'm not going to automatically respect someone because they shipped themselves to a desert shithole when they were a dumbass kid fresh out of school, ust because they got hurt in the process. But I do believe they need help, the mental health system in the country is a fucking joke.
>>
File: 1500942401379.gif (1MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500942401379.gif
1MB, 1200x1000px
>>78148066
>>
>>78146738
So what?
Serves them right for being Communist bastards
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.