[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread we invite the Turks to talk about the Greek Armenian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

In this thread we invite the Turks to talk about the Greek Armenian genocides their ancestors committed.
>>
What genocide?
>>
>>78138982
In this thread we invite Thessalonikan mongrels to honor their gypsy ancestor's culture.
>>
I don't understand Turks. Literally every one of their neighbours or former subjects despises them, yet they still think they're good people. Do they have any sense of introspection?

If every one of our neighbours hated us, I would start to wonder why we were so despised, yet Turks seem oblivious to it. They won't apologise or acknowledge that they did anything wrong. Is it just a warped kind of pride. Maybe they're sadists, I don't really understand the mind of a Turk.
>>
>>78139356
if they start having any kind of introspection their whole country is gonna go down into a bunch of civil wars, since they're a bunch of sandmongol races combined into one state ruled under one iron fist
>>
>>78140743

kys yourself
>>
File: 1501620891001.png (47KB, 759x811px) Image search: [Google]
1501620891001.png
47KB, 759x811px
>>78140877
>>
also invited: guatemalan and salvadorean people to talk about native genocide
>>
File: DF_1YYbXgAAmnz0.jpg (59KB, 879x879px) Image search: [Google]
DF_1YYbXgAAmnz0.jpg
59KB, 879x879px
>>78138982
they wont come, they are too shallow to admit that their culture is built upon genocide to keep its empire together
just look in syria right now, they are preparing to commit more genocide on the kurds, even if its outside of their borders
>>
File: mfw104.jpg (70KB, 800x610px) Image search: [Google]
mfw104.jpg
70KB, 800x610px
>>78138982
Hi.
Please learn your history before spilling that shit out your whore mouth. Armenian genocide is non-existant.
>>
>>78139356
I wish we genocided every single one of them
>>
>>78138982

What genocide??
>>
File: it-was-real-in-my-mind.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
it-was-real-in-my-mind.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>78143441
oy vey
>>
Armenia
>>
>>78139356
you have like half neighbor
>>
>>78138982
What?
>>
>>78139356
>Literally every one of their neighbours or former subjects despises them,
Only Fakegreeks and Armenians hate us.
>>
>>78139356
>If every one of our neighbours hated us
What neighbours?
>>
>>78147753
RARE flag friend

Youre from Krautchan?

Pyccкий знaeшь?
>>
>>78143265
>they are preparing to commit more genocide on the kurds, even if its outside of their borders
Since when is killing terrorists a kind of genocide?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers%27_Party
>>
>>78143441
Spoken like a true roach.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.