[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity was a mistake. It made the Nordic countries cuc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Kiira Korpi.jpg (7KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
Kiira Korpi.jpg
7KB, 189x267px
Christianity was a mistake. It made the Nordic countries cucked.

We need to go back to our roots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2tinqjEfqw
>>
>>78138899
delete this wh*te washing propaganda video made by sw*des
>>
>>78138899
Pagan nordics were a joke, winning fights only against unarmed peasants and monks.
Sweden's golden age was a Christian age
>>
fuck off varg
>>
>>78139022
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(860)
>>
>>78139148
>It is known from Byzantine sources that the Rus' caught Constantinople unprepared, while the empire was preoccupied by the ongoing Byzantine-Arab Wars and unable to deal with the Rus' threat. After pillaging the suburbs of the Byzantine capital, the Rus' retreated, although the nature of this withdrawal, and indeed which side was victorious, is subject to debate.
Turks did it better

>Christian Swedes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Breitenfeld_(1631)
>>
>>78139022
Ironically this. The typical Nordic monkey would never admit it though.
>>
>>78138899

Nordics were barely touched by Christianity. It was one of the last places to Christianize, and they became protestant as soon as they could.
>>
>>78139525
Yup, and most of them are brainwashed by Vikings and Varg Vikerness
>>
>>78138899
Crucify kikestrians and everything becomes volk.
>>
File: 1499941522577.jpg (14KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1499941522577.jpg
14KB, 250x187px
>>78139525
You will.get no support for abeahams poison from the south either, I syand with my nordic brothers opposed to kikestrians.
>>
>nordic countries got cucked and we need to get to our roots
The rest of nordcucks like sweden can do what they want, finns should focus on our own thing
>>
>>78139748
Christianity is a true Med faith.
>>
>>78140379
>>>>>
I am Euskaldun.
>>
>>78140411
All of Iberia is Med.
>>
>>78140427
And iberia is not Jewish aka christian.
>>
>>78140486
Christianity is Mediterranean. That's why it's pretty much the same as other religions which formed around the Roman Empire. It's "Jewishness" is superficial.
>>
>>78139022
danelaw.jpg
rolvthewalker.jpg
>>
>>78140553
>dominating literal who anglos and other barbarians
>land granted by the French

Only when you people converted did you become relevant
>>
>>78140541
Nope, Christianity is semitic, it doesnt belong in Europe.
>>
>>78140701
This is a Semitic world, you are just living in it
>>
File: genetic clusters Eurasia.png (515KB, 1600x1440px) Image search: [Google]
genetic clusters Eurasia.png
515KB, 1600x1440px
>>78140701
>Christianity is semitic
Wrong. It's earliest adherents were Greeks, Celts Romans and Hellenized Jews. Also Semites are closer to Southern Europeans than Nordgolians
>>
>>78140894
christianity came from Judea tho
>>
>>78138899
Nordic countries were never really anything, pagan religions or not.
>>
>>78141336
And Judea was a Roman Province filled with Greeks and Romans.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.