[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doesn't it suck you guys missed out on the America High

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: AMHS.jpg (868KB, 2608x1433px) Image search: [Google]
AMHS.jpg
868KB, 2608x1433px
Doesn't it suck you guys missed out on the America High School experience? I would not trade it for the world. I graduated 8 years ago, have been through college, am working......I still think about those days. Truly am blessed to live through such good times.
>>
High School was okay. College was much more enjoyable for me.
>>
I graduated in the 90s before they started smoking motherfuckers in class, thank god.
>>
I have always wanted to expirience Japanese school life.
Could care for american popularity contest high school life in the slightest.
>>
I remember High School.

It fucking blew ass
>>
>>78134740

College was mostly a gigantic meme for me
>>
File: 1482300985029.jpg (121KB, 960x655px) Image search: [Google]
1482300985029.jpg
121KB, 960x655px
>>78134968
>Japanese school life
More school than life from what I heard desu
>>
>>78134996
This, and it wasn't like I was unpopular or bullied. School just really sucked.
>>
>>78134598
American schools are 70% black and everyone tries to kill the white people there
>>
>>78134598
>Doesn't it suck you guys missed out on the America High School experience?
no, my life was even shitter than now, i was bullied with -1 friends and i hated going there every day of my life
>>
>>78135050
Still comfy desu
>>
i really fuckin hated high school honestly.

i went to school with a bunch of pretentious twats and bitchy cunts. thats teenagers i guess
>>
>>78134598
Nah. Only reason i survived is beacuse i snitched on all chads.
>>
High school was pretty great desu. Only time in my life I had friends
>>
>>78134598
You're fucked in the head mate
>>
>>78135050
>7/11 and starbucks
The world needs more American cultural imperialism.
>>
>>78134598
I had a great high school experience, we had one of the best cheerleading squads in Mexico City, did plenty of school trips and I was stoned a good half the time. I don't see how cliques or hazing would have added to that.
>>
It was pretty shit. The stereotypes you see in 80's films are a bit too close to reality. Especially in a Southern school.
>>
File: columbine.jpg (133KB, 546x417px) Image search: [Google]
columbine.jpg
133KB, 546x417px
>>78134598
>the America High School experience
>>
>>78143174
7/11 is insane in East Asia. There is something like one 7/11 every 100 meters in Taiwan, sometimes you can even find two in front of each other.
>>
>>78134598
Kinda. It's balanced out by the benefits of not being american, tho.
>>
>>78134598
It's only good if you're a chad. Not different from the rest of the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E
>>
>>78134598
I don't know about you guys but here in Italy eveyone hates Junior High School. It's pretty much the only grade in which real bullying happens here.

Senior High School is okay though, a lot of drama from which you learn a lot in life.
>>
>>78134598
I really wish I didn't have the "American High School Experience"
>>
>>78134598
Went to a high school in texas with over 5000 students.

Pretty fucking based. My senior year was the best year of my life so far.
>got gf & sex
>got car
>graduated with my bros
>spent all summer with bros
>college started and met a shit ton of people
>last year of lack of responsibilities
>>
I mostly did a bunch of drugs and fucked biddies

Luckily I realized drugs were fuckin lame and hurtful by the time I was 19
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.