[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is India so shit? I hate my life here. I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 14

Why is India so shit? I hate my life here. I don't want this shithole to become a superpower, I want this shithole to have parents who aren't abusive retards. I fucking hate this I hate it's people, it's culture , it's educational system, it's idea of what being a good parent is and I hate myself for being Indian and above all its retarded notions of pride and honour.

And for Gods sake if somehow this shithole becomes powerful somehow don't emulate it's culture.
>>
I want to say nice things to you but our new supervisor at work is an Indian and she's a soulless cunt who treats people like cattle.

When will Pakistan nuke you?
>>
>>78128105

I laughed so hard at the idea of India as a superpower that my nose is bleeding
>>
>>78128105
Are you joking?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

India will be a superpower by 2030 and will be richest nation. Stop being a hater.
>>
>>78128131

I think the question you want to ask is when will pakistan, India and the entire middle East and south Asia nuke each other and make this world a better place.

Oh try stroking her ego by praising her knowledge in whatever field you're working in. A lot of them want to feel intellectually superior.
>>
>>78128294
Bro, just reduce your population down to 5% aka the elite and just keep them and soon enough India will be better with only elite people alive.
>>
File: IMG_1375.jpg (70KB, 1024x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1375.jpg
70KB, 1024x639px
>>78128105
Are you sure you're just not having daddy issues? Bring some qt paki Bollywood actress with you when you come to America btw

Also take him back please.
>>
Please clean your rivers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCaIvPN2rY
>>
>>78128294

Let me guess mid 20s unemployed?
>>
>>78128105
India must develop into a superpower so that China does not become the sole hegemon of all Asia. It is your destiny.
>>
>>78128379

Oh I have daddy issues alright. I literally had beg him to get Psychiatric help because it would dishonor the family. I quit my job because it wasn't high paying enough to him. He wants me to clear govt exams within this year because being a NEET for a year is disgrace.

>>78128379
>>
>>78128379

Two things.

Poor and south Indian.
>>
File: image.jpg (498KB, 860x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
498KB, 860x633px
Did you know that Indian Americans are the richest ethnic group by median household income here? Even richer than Jews.

Pajeet my son. Be proud
>>
>>78128682
wow

indians are really ugly people lol
>>
>>78128105
but dude corporal punishment and child abuse makes you strong lmao.
if you weren't beaten up by psychotic teachers when you were 12 or locked in a dark room by your parents to discipline you when you were 3 you aren't a real man.
>>
>>78128105
I hate it and it's people too pajeet, you're not alone.
>>
>>78128868

I was beaten by psychotic teachers since I was in kindergarten and was told to beg for forgiveness on my knees at 8 or else I would have been thrown out. sure made me strong :^)
>>
>>78128941

I envy you amerifat. I'd rather be in a lower income American household than be in a rich Indian.
>>
>>78129007
Just move here already
>>
>>78129060

That costs money and I have a mentally ill mother to take care of and a Strange feeling of duty towards my parents(cultural brainwashing you're parents are god. Abandoning them no matter how bad makes me feel guilty).

It's not like we're neighbouring nations.
>>
>>78128868
Well I mean it seems to work. All the Indians I've known were highly driven an pretty successful
>>
>>78129058
Yeah no doubt I really can't stand your people. Before I lived in the west coast I had this romantic image about Indians and how they were really spiritual beings and didn't care too much about materialistic stuff. As a matter of fact India was on my absolute list to go and get "enlightenment" through some gurus and meditation.

Once I moved to California I had to work in the restaurant industry and ever since then I haven't encountered such mean and entitled, humiliating customers. Later on almost every Indian I encountered on other jobs was a piece of shit.

You seem alright though, good luck to you bud.
>>
>>78128105
>india - superpower

Nothing to worry my friend
>>
>>78129174
then they didn't have shitty parents or psychotic teachers.
>>
Unrelated but I would like a Desi gf but they seem to really look up too wypipo and down on Azns even if they are lower class here than I am
>>
>>78128105
I read this all with the accent
>>
>>78129174

If you're knowing them in USA then most probably they're rich kids who had Western education or the closest thing resembling that in India(probably CBSE or ICSE schools) and had mostly forgiving parents.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 249x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 249x192px
>>78129535
Desis are Asian. I also want a desi gf tho desu. Pic related is our Indian-American ambassador to the UN
>>
>>78128105
Explain how parent-child relationships in india are. Are parents obsessed with honor and discipline? and does religion play a role? if so how?
>>
>>78129635
Well they were definitely rich kids but by US standards at least their parents were very demanding. I live in New Jersey btw, which I believe is the state with the highest concentration of Indian-Americans. I've never met a Hindu who wasn't on his way to a lucrative career track.
>>
>>78129685
I mean Chinese, we have some Indian people here, they're usually lower social class but still manage to look down upon the Chinese majority they love amongst
>>
>>78129139
It's probably not that expensive to come here, Americans like to act tsun about it but you can just cross over into their country.
>>
>>78129685
>>78129535

Indian girls are not different from the rest of Asia like Japan or Korea. They're down for anything that's Caucasian and are really not that interested in other Asians. I know I am generalizing but for the most part this is true.
>>
>>78129827
A better option for an Indian would be an H1B visa. Crossing the border is getting riskier.
>>
>>78129799

As I said Pride and honour are given huge importance in my country. Family pressure to succeed and be better than your relatives so you can boast to them is huge.
>>
>>78129914
Actually census statistics show that among first generation Indians in America, intermarriage rates are very low and male Indians are more likely to marry white females than vice versa. However among second generation Indians and onward, more female Indians marry white Americans than the opposite.
>>
>>78129799
one of my cousins is extremely rich, his parents are what you call "demanding" by western standards.
it's fucking nothing, they are stern with him but not mentally ill like mine.
>>
File: 1500901985295.png (164KB, 599x586px) Image search: [Google]
1500901985295.png
164KB, 599x586px
>>78128105
Come to pakistan
>>
>>78130032
Why do you know so much about Indian racial tendencies as it relates to the American diaspora? haha
>>
>>78130038

My whole is mentally ill including me. My mother, my sister, and I have attempted suicide throughout our lives. Just stop whining and accept your suffering.
>>
File: image.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>78130090
I'm from Krautchan so I channel my autism into studying demographic trends among various ethnic groups.
>>
>>78129914
Seems like the only thing Chinese that Indians could be said to be interested in is Jackie Chan, otherwise it's like China doesn't exist

time to paint my dick white or learn Kung Fu I guess
>>
>>78130038

Same thing here bro. Two rich ass relatives of mine went to better schools (called the school I went to a poor hut) , had more educated and more liberal paretns yet scored shit marks in their board exams but are now one of them is in med school and the other is in some prestigious US college for CS. They all talk about how the Americans think their parents are tough.
>>
>>78129821
That's very bizarre. Chinese are powerful and successful, whether they be a majority or minority, in every country they occupy. One would expect more intermarriage between Chinese men and Indian women.
>>
>>78128105

i fucking hate living in mexico
>>
>>78130177

I was actually referring to second gen and onwards as well. The first gen are usually under their parents control more.
>>
>>78130248
Perhaps you should consider that different cultures have different norms and standards by which behavior is evaluated.
>>
>>78130342
Why worry? Soon you can live in Aztlan
>>
>>78128682
because all the Indians who get the good education and the wealth move the fuck out of India. meanwhile in actual India, the poor are shitting out dumb poor kids while the rich and smart ones leave.
>>
>>78130167

Man what hurts is I could have been successful even with the mental issues but no matter what I did it was never good enough. So I tried for shit that's beyond me and got burnt out.

I can't even bare to listen to news about exams or careers because it triggers me.
>>
>>78130411
>>78130411
This is why India is destined to develop closer ties with the west: the elite Indian diaspora must play a crucial role in guiding India toward further modernization, and guiding it safely through the perils of growing Chinese geopolitical and economic ambition.
>>
>>78130062

I am sorry but I'd rather slit my arms bro.
>>
>>78130533
>I can't even bare to listen to news about exams or careers because it triggers me.
this
>jodhpur dalit gets 360/360 in JEE Mains
>get depressed
>>
File: 1478396038973.jpg (55KB, 402x386px) Image search: [Google]
1478396038973.jpg
55KB, 402x386px
>super pooer
>>
File: m-night-shyamalan(2).jpg (16KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
m-night-shyamalan(2).jpg
16KB, 300x390px
Poor Indians are disgusting, but successful Indians are insufferable.
>>
>>78130550

The Indian diaspora is unfortunately hyper nationalistic and supports backward ass policies of modi.
>>
File: image.png (47KB, 856x835px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47KB, 856x835px
Only a US-India alliance can hope to contain an increasingly bellicose and nationalistic China.
>>
>>78130632

Tell me your secrets to success Jew bro.
>>
>>78130632
Hindus are essentially just brown Hebrews
>>
File: 1484132530491.jpg (114KB, 625x650px) Image search: [Google]
1484132530491.jpg
114KB, 625x650px
>>78130590
We have some hunder thousand bihari and bengali migrants here in karachi. You'd fit in
>>
>>78130598

What are your current plans mate?
>>
File: image.png (868KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
868KB, 640x1136px
What do Indians think about this?

t. not Indian
>>
>>78130729

Already in hell why move to another one. Have you tried to move somewhere else or are you comfy in Pak?
>>
>>78130770
i'm in 2nd year, just aiming to get 8 pointers.
but reading entrance exam faggotry still triggers me.
>>
>>78130713
The problem with successful Indians is that they are nouveau-riche, they are vulgar. They like to show off their wealth and success, to flaunt it, and look down on everyone underneath them while kissing the asses of their superiors. A very materialistic bunch.
>>
>>78130789

My favorite kind of policy. The rest of the nation is doing bad in one aspect, so let's drag everyone down too.
>>
>>78130856
Bretty comfy for the most part, but then again I've lived in cantt my whole life
>>
>>78130894

You still have hope. I already graduated in 2015. Worked of two years and quit my job for govt exams. Make smarter decisions than me man.
>>
>>78131023
central govt? UPSC?
yeah i'm gonna play it safe, and probs get a comfy teaching job or something.
>>
>>78130933

It seems to fit the stereotype , have every Indian you've encountered the same?
>>
>>78131121

Lol upsc will ruin me.

SSC or IBPS PO.
>>
>>78131123
No, just the "successful" (businessmen) ones.
>>
>>78131303
You've met Indians in Israel?
>>
>>78131361
Yes. Lots come here either to do business or as tourists.
>>
File: 1501870233003.jpg (655KB, 1124x931px) Image search: [Google]
1501870233003.jpg
655KB, 1124x931px
I wonder how Pajeets feel about this
>>
india seems to be afflicted with the same issue as America in some aspects

it has a very large body of very patriotic, religious nationalists who believe all their problems lie outside their borders and nothing is their fault, and that nothing the individual does has a great impact on anything.

then it has a small body of educated folks who try to make change for the better, but are hindered, sabotaged, or outright shot down by the people mentioned above, who refuse to cooperate, citing the fact that they see it as an intrusion on their freedom (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactance_(psychology))
>>
POO
IN
LOO
>>
File: the worst guys.jpg (57KB, 353x600px) Image search: [Google]
the worst guys.jpg
57KB, 353x600px
come to Brazil
>>
>>78128105
No one outside African shitholes emulates India
>>
>>78129007
Oh my fucking god, how can this be acceptable in India? I thought your country was much more civilised and pacifistic like Mahatma Gandi...
>>
>>78132261
Correct

But, if I may make an analogy, much like in the USA with the Republicans having the Tea Party/Trumpians... the BJP in India has the RSS.

In a way, India needs this strong authoritarian/populist rule to advance. Being more like China is what India has moved towards under Modi, and that's mostly what has improved the governance.
The issue is that the crazies (RSS) tend to dominate the rational people (Modi + technocrats) after a while.

This is why India's economy has weakened since 2015 and they are doing stupid but popular economic campaigns now (demonetization, GST). It's a bit like Xi's anti-corruption/anti-big business campaign.
>>
>>78139787
>pacifistic
Lol not since 1960. India's entire history is more warlike than even China's. Millions of people died every few decades in massive wars throughout Indian history.
>>
>>78128131
>treats people like cattle
she should be very nice then
>>
>>78128105
>I don't want this shithole to become a superpower
M8, I don't think you have to worry about that
If you really hate Poostan then go to the Chinese border and start shooting at the chinks, the PLA will take care of the rest lol.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel-bro.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel-bro.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>
>>78128105
Just leave faggot goto uk straya norway sweden canada etc
>>
>>78128345
Nah keep big population an make em act elite
>>
>>78128105
Well, at least you aren't a Paki. It's like everything you described but worse and muslim.
>>
>>78129139
So do i but i dont want to. Let dad do it an leave.
Say itll serve family better.
Or go why my birth is to watch her till she dies then what what about my life what i fo then die an lst this place be donayed to a corrupt government...some parental love.

Mental people luve independent an are responzible for own health an so should he.
My cousin is a severe bipolar then my mom. But he lives on his own works an takes own medication.
Quit babyin them
Ur wastin ur life

>t. Fellow pajeet
>>
>>78129139
Get money fag an move an get job here hell the praries always have jobs
>>
>>78130032
This. Indians really like their own but the party girls tend to like white guys
>>
>>78130195
Pick latinas they lile asians
>>
>>78131763
You got the westernized former party girl. They see white guys as freedom money n doormat. Guy looks whipped

Conservative ones are arranged
>>
>>78128105
I hate being born poor and autistisc in Shitzil.
There's absolutely nothing I can do about it. I can't get a job because I don't have experience and no social skills and unemployment is 20%. I'm planning to kill myself in the train line next Friday.
>>
How does it feel to be a part of one of the most hated nationalities in the world, Pajeet? Indian women fucking hate Indian men now when they can get a big white Chad or a Tyrone instead, you have literally nothing to offer them and nearly all of you are 5'7 and under and poor, brown and a shit tier face. If you're born Indian and you aren't a bluepilled naive normie (that most Indians are) you'll probably already realize if you go to sites like 4chan that your race is fucking doomed. You have to jack to come with, and even the fucking Chinks of all people tend to discriminate you in job prospects etc. Fucking CHINKS. As if they already weren't at the bottle of the barrel already. Your entire population are just chinks in the armour, completely worthless overshadowed by the dozens of problems your country have to handle, which are almost on the same level as 'worthless tier', ie anarchist countries such as Somalia. God, your country is so fucking depressing.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.