[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are abos really human beings? I always thought /int/ was memeing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0549.jpg (294KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0549.jpg
294KB, 4256x2832px
Are abos really human beings?
I always thought /int/ was memeing, but I finally visited Australia and I can't help but see them as animals. It's not just the way they look, but they behave like beasts. Why hasn't the Australian government exterminated them yet?
>>
>>78122018
Orcs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
>>
>>78122018
yeh nah theyre fucked mate just ignore em
>>
>>78122018
they can interbreed with humans and produce fertile offspring, so yeah, they are human by definition
>>
>>78122217
That would make neanderthals human by defition as we bred with them and produced offspring.
>>
>>78122043
They look like hairless orangutans
>>
>>78122018
A few weeks ago it was announced that they'd been here for 65,000 years (instead of the previously held 40,000 years), isolated from the rest of the world.

Everyone yammered on about how they're REALLY Australian now (despite Australia being a British construct. They had/have their own nations which have names). But failed to ponder what it means biologically and culturally speaking.
>>
>>78122018
they used to be counted as fauna not as part of the human population
>>
>>78122018
just leave them alone m9. they've never really gotten a fair shake

>>78122262
good there's a lot less genetic difference between us and abos then
>>
>>78122361
No, that's a myth. Stop spreading it.
>>
>>78122449
wtf was i lied to in school?
>>
>>78122262
You do know that white people have a high amount of neanderthal dna, right?
>>
>>78122262
Neanderthals would be more fruitful to breed, since they had bigger brains.

Get some east Asians to breed with them and they'll create a practical master race.
>>
>>78122492
Google it.
>>
>>78122364
>>78122217

The genetic distance between bantus and abos is greater than between some chimp SUBspecies. There are definitely subspecies of humans, jokes aside.
>>
>>78122584
delete this bro, is 2017
>>
>>78122018
You really need to question the humanity of being consuming such copious amounts of gasoline
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.