[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every ad I see in australia lately is filled with niggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>every ad I see in australia lately is filled with niggers

Whats their end game?
>>
>>78115822
Those are just portugese people.
>>
File: 1479933969135.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1479933969135.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>78115822
giv nigger milkies
>>
>>78115822
*African-Americans

Reported for racism btw
>>
She's a half black very clearly, half blacks are good.
>>
>>78115822
It's the same story all over the west. The BBC in their channel "BBC Teach" is portraying Romans, ancient Britons and Saxons as niggers ffs. They are constantly pushing mixed couples too. The idea is to wipe out the white race, as they were extalted by God's grace as the nobility of mankind.

Genesis 9:27 "God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant."
>>
>>78116321
>The idea is to wipe out the white race
>>pol
>>
File: 1502046202616.jpg (79KB, 828x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502046202616.jpg
79KB, 828x960px
>>78115822
A lower IQ mixed race slave caste who live in favelas ultimately ruled by a Jewish mercantile cast.
>>
>>78116193
>half blacks are good.
Only if they reflect their non-black side, then yes.
>>
>>78115822
>Whats their end game?
It's for a political party, so what do you think? Securing votes, you dense cunt.
>>
>>78116321
Any parents who allow their children to be educated by fucking television deserves whatever retarded outcome which may occur.

>christfaggotry
Are you mentally ill?
>>
>>78116751
you'll be eating your words very soon
>>
>I saw the cursing of Cham. But 8em and Japhet received from Noe on their knees the Blessing. It was delivered to them with ceremonies similar to those used by Abraham when giving over the same Blessing to Isaac. I saw the curse pronounced by Noe upon Cham moving toward the latter like a black cloud and obscuring him. His skin lost its whiteness, he grew darker. His sin was the sin of sacrilege, the sin of one who would forcibly enter the Ark of the Covenant. I saw a most corrupt race descend from Cham and sink deeper and deeper in darkness. I see that the black, idolatrous, stupid nations are the descendants of Cham. Their color is due, not to the rays of the sun, but to the dark source whence those degraded races sprang.

source: visions of the Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich (1774-1824)
>>
>>78116760
In what possible respect will I be eating my words, and which words exactly?

>>78116796
Stop with the fucking cultist ramblings already, you deranged fool.
>>
>>78115822
we dont even have that many africans here, are they trying to replace the aboriginals with them?
>>
File: World-Fertility-Rate-Map.png (217KB, 1024x565px) Image search: [Google]
World-Fertility-Rate-Map.png
217KB, 1024x565px
>>78117128
They're priming you for the coming Orc age.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.