[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not being White Anglo-Saxon Protestant what's it like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: laughing elves.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elves.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>not being White Anglo-Saxon Protestant
what's it like to be a fucking barbarian savage?
>>
shoo shoo wh*Te dog
>>
File: 1498382852191.jpg (258KB, 968x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498382852191.jpg
258KB, 968x1024px
>>78114706

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise White Anglo-Saxon Protestants and are working towards their destruction.
>>
File: laughing european women.jpg (48KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
laughing european women.jpg
48KB, 272x272px
>>78114724
>brown
>turkic
>muslim
it's the ungodly trinity of subhuman
>>
What if I identify as a WASP?
>>
File: Ben-Franklin-bifocals.jpg (30KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Franklin-bifocals.jpg
30KB, 600x572px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QDu-lM06Ac

>tfw just half-anglo which means I am still better than everyone but full Anglos
>>
>>78114798
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_Jew
>>
>Protestantism
nearly Islam tier
>>
>>78114894
you have to go back

i don't know what sort of Catholic mudspawn you came from, ir*sh, it*lian, p*lish or whatever, but you should probably go enjoy the fruits of that Catholic work ethic in Croatia or something.
>>
>>78114913
I'm an agnostic because I'm too stupid and lazy to form a proper opinion. I just hate the meme sects.
>>
>>78114947
meme sects are where American heroes were raised, go down to Mexico if you want some roman church.
>>
>>78114706
>calls me a barbarian
>his kind is literally known for trying to wipe out anything that's not exactly like them
germans and WASPs should be destroyed
>>
>>78115076
t. man who moved to a WASP country under acknowledgment of it's superiority
why would you insects come here if we are such terrible people?
>>
>>78115087
literally a white quebecois catholic (although i hate religion)

my ancestors were here before your degenerate kind
>>
File: super angrya nd disgusted cat.jpg (18KB, 307x309px) Image search: [Google]
super angrya nd disgusted cat.jpg
18KB, 307x309px
>>78115100
disgusting
>>
File: Semitic Religion.jpg (216KB, 984x728px) Image search: [Google]
Semitic Religion.jpg
216KB, 984x728px
>Abrahamic religion
Might as well stick Semite dick straight into your mouth.
>>
>>78115133
edgelord odinist detected
>>
>>78115133
that boat sailed a long time ago friend, take solace in a religion you can actually live out
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.