[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does ISIS get their guns, ammunition, and funding from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Where does ISIS get their guns, ammunition, and funding from?

I don't think it's from the Gulf Arab states since ISIS wants to overthrow the Royal families and implement a caliphate
>>
>>78108951
Captured land/supplies, USA and Saudi Arabia.
>>
It is, it's not from the government but it is from the religious leaders
>>
illegal arms dealers

the arms trade is absurdly large
Most of their equipment is relatively out of date, and they also would have people that know how to produce bombs, and shit so it's not that hard for them.

They likely get their funding the same way the cartels do as well, AKA selling illegal shit to other people in order to buy more illegal shit, as well as extorting the local populations of the areas under their control.
>>
>>78108951
>Gulf Arab states
Add Turkey, Israel and possibly the US via CIA funds, they see it as supporting the fight against "Iranian proxies"
>>
>>78109048
If your going to go with the foreign countries are funding ISIS maymay, the only ones that make any sense are the gulf-arab states. And that's by a long shot.

Turkey is much to secular for ISIS, due to the fact that they are Jewish would be exterminated if ISIS ever gained power.
CIA dark ops makes a little bit of sense, but those are not a part of the U.S. and you should not associate that with the U.S., half of the shit the CIA does is completely outside of U.S. law and under the nose of the president himself.
>>
>>78109162
due to the fact that Israel is Jewish would be exterminated if ISIS ever gained power.****
>>
>>78109179
ISIS would be destroyed in a week if they were an actual jihadi group rather than an Israeli tool used to throw Muslim/Arab countries into disarray.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.