[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>White British woman was kidnapped in order be 'sold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0745.jpg (24KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0745.jpg
24KB, 512x288px
>White British woman was kidnapped in order be 'sold in the Middle East' as a sex slave
What's wrong with Arabs, /int/?
>>
islam
>>
File: germangirls.png (285KB, 623x407px) Image search: [Google]
germangirls.png
285KB, 623x407px
>>78095218
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/36634652/video-emerges-of-german-is-teen-linda-wenzels-mosul-arrest/#page1
>White German girl caught in Iraq after being a part of ISIS
What's wrong with Wites, /int/?
>>
>>78095218
just think how many western sex slaves the arab oil barons have in their rape dungeons
>>
>>78095295
She actually did it, the absolute madwoman
>>
>>78095327
Mostly Russians and Ukrainians and no one cares about Russians and Ukrainians anyway.
>>
File: 14124832457.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
14124832457.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>78095295
>Earlier in the year, her parents said they “didn’t think anything of” their daughter’s new-found interest in Islam before her disappearance. “[We] even bought her a copy of the Qur’an,” her mother, Katharina, said.
>>
>>78095218
Wasn't she taken by a pole to be sold in Italy?
>>
Too much money
Too little education

Different cultural norms probably plays a part too
>>
>>78095218
arabs historically had sex slaves so i'm not surprised by this
>>
>>78095295
We REALLY need to reign these broads in
Any advice from shithole/third worlders?
>>
>>78095218
this unironically turns me on. I have a massive fetish for kidnapping and forced slavery. i used to hide in my sisters closet with metal chains, and i would pretend that she had broken out of them, and forced me into the cupboard so she could escape but was getting changed into a nicer shirt before leaving. it was hot as fuck to me i would masturbate hard as fuck. then i would pretend that she turned out to be not only a kidnapping victim but a member of a narco family and i would sneak back to my room, and stab myself in the ears, underarms etc and pretend she had sent her narco brother and cousins to brutally murder me for kidnapping and raping their family.
>>
>>78095218
>woman
>just one
desu slavery is allowed in israel if it's not a jew
>>
>>78095218
I don't get why anyone wants British sex slave desu
>>
File: opm one punch man ok big.jpg (65KB, 1000x988px) Image search: [Google]
opm one punch man ok big.jpg
65KB, 1000x988px
>>78095838
Not even surprised.

Classic Brit iq, mindset, and incestuous tendencies. Totally normal for you.
>>
>>78095218
would buy for 500 bongdollars
>>
>>78095295
wonder how will they punish her
>>
>>78095522
She was taken by some Romanian trafficker who told her she was going to be sold in the Middle East.
>>
>>78095218
Name one thing that is not wrong with Arabs?

A disgustingly subhuman race if I ever saw one.
>>
>>78095218
Yeah ignore the kidnapper and slaver who are fellow european.
>>
All women should be locked up in chains and turned into slaves. The muds got this one right.
>>
>>78095218
reminds me of that family guy episode where meg gets kidnapped when she goes to paris
>>
>>78101182
Isn't that based on a movie? I think I saw it and in the movie the girl is sold to some Arab.
>>
>>78101263
Yes, Taken
>>
>>78095838
senpai...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.