[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come there are so many literal idiots in Russia? The fac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: photo.jpg (140KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
140KB, 900x900px
How come there are so many literal idiots in Russia? The fact that they managed to find this many people doing this and then arguing can't be cherry-picked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Ovs4Q7FsA

What gets me the most is when those idiots say
>talk to me without the camera and see what happens
How retarded do you have to be to say that? I can't even begin to explain how idiotic such statements are.
>>
>>78087703
b*snian swine step on a mine
>>
File: westeuropa.png (466KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
westeuropa.png
466KB, 640x640px
Anyone who lives outside the colored countries is a complete moron.
>>
>>78088586

Are you one of the people in the video?
>>
>>78087703
I wonder back in the day when people wrote horse-carriages, if there also was road rage and if Russians also excelled in it?
>>
>>78092550
>*wrote

rode
>>
>>78087703
>How come there are so many literal idiots in Russia?
And you got that conclusion from a single Youtube video?
People selfish pricks everywhere on the planet, Russia is no exception.
>>
File: 1431560836559.gif (3MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
1431560836559.gif
3MB, 298x224px
>that huge motherfucker who throws every dumbass over his back on the ground whenever they start fighting
comedy gold
>>
File: out.jpg (599KB, 1280x4320px) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
599KB, 1280x4320px
>le russian women aren't roasties meme
>>
>>78092739

>single
There are multiple videos per month. In each video they show at least 5 people. I know that Moscow is a huge city, but even that is way over the acceptable threshold for that.
I'd understand if there was one person doing it, but it seems to be a very common thing to drive on the sidewalks. Driving on them isn't even what makes it so disgusting. It's their entitlement, how they think THEY deserve to drive there while everyone else has to drive on the road. What would happen if everyone started driving on the sidewalk? Would they create a new sidewalk? And then a new one? Again until the road is 1 kilometer wide?

Then they also have the nerve to argue that they're right, to lie and to threaten violence.
>>
>>78094058
>I'd understand if there was one person doing it, but it seems to be a very common thing to drive on the sidewalks.
Because road rule enforcement (aka da police) fails to enforce this rule.

>I know that Moscow is a huge city, but even that is way over the acceptable threshold for that.
So it should give you an idea. Moscow is literally half of Poland in terms of population.
Say 6 videos every month, each with 10 people. 60 people a month. In a city of 15+ million. Not a lot is it?
>>
>>78094164

60 people that they catch on camera during the few hours they stand there. They also probably cut out a lot of the generic rude and normal responses, so there's more.
But even with such a relatively small number, the absolute number of uncultured idiots they encounter is still above average from my point of view.
>>
>>78094281
>the absolute number of uncultured idiots they encounter is still above average from my point of view.
You'd be surprised. World is a cruel place.
In most places you get pic related to stop such shitty behaviour. Otherwise every city on the planet would be full of it.
>>
It's true m8s put a russian behind a steering wheel and he'll do a 360 head spin like in the exorcist

I dunno why but my theory is being boss of a steering wheel is so empowering they get intoxicated by power
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.