[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Famous people from other countries you have known >Went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (49KB, 478x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 478x720px
ITT: Famous people from other countries you have known

>Went to college with this girl.
>She was a sweetheart and very down to earth. >We were in the same theater program together and did a few shows together.
>She got married had a kid and went back to Venezuela only to be murdered with her husband in front of their kid on the side of the road.
>Fucking sucks.
>Her name was Mónica Spears.
>>
Sorry to hear that Anon
>>
>go to middle school
>I am the loser
>fast forward to 15 years later
>NEET that surrendered to life
>Check on FB names of middle school classmates
>one is a medic on Switzerland
>another is a model for Vogue
>a guy is a Particle Physicist and lives in U.S.
>another is the classic beach boy pussyslayer. And owns an airplane.
>cry myself to sleep every night I remember this
>>
Tragic tale from south america. Many such cases!
>>
My math teacher had a brother who played in the MLB. He went to the same school but graduated a years ahead of me.
>>
There's no one especially important or successful that I went to school with. I wish I could deal with my anxiety better though
>>
classic south america
>>
>>78084032
>>78083602
This. Why Is South America such shit?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.