[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I bother studying International Relations if I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: United_Nations_Flags_-_cropped.jpg (25KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
United_Nations_Flags_-_cropped.jpg
25KB, 250x167px
Should I bother studying International Relations if I'm a straight white male with an interest in minority females?
>>
>>78075375
If you have any sort of plan for the future that could use that sort of degree then go for it. If you just have yellow fever and that's all it is, then don't.
>>
>International Relations
You might as well start begging money and ask tips on homelessness
Save yourself the school time
>>
>>78075410
>plan for the future
>studying International Relations
>>
>>78075375
Enter your country's foreign relations career service, you'll be set for life with an upper middle class income provided you don't fuck it up and you'll have more than enough oportunities to meet qties from all over the world. Granted you won't really have control over where you live while your youth lasts and while the wage slave part is probably easier than in business you'll have to do a lot of studying to move up the ladder.

Not a bad setup really.
>>
>>78075375
It's do-able but it will require a hell of a lot of work. You will need a masters degree as the bare minimum, and to set yourself apart from the quota candidates you should spend your free time learning foreign languages.
>>
>>78075506
One thing I wouldn't like about the foreign service is that the best jobs are all political patronage appointments. The lowly career diplomat gets sent to Burkina Faso while friends of the Prime Minister get jobs in Paris or Rome. Stephen Harper appointed his security guard as ambassador to Ireland, basically as a retirement gift
>>
>>78075781
Was Harper's security guard a muh heritage fag or something?
>>
>>78075375
>Should I bother studying International Relations

If you want to throw away your future, sure.
>>
>>78075375
If you're going to do it, do it cheaply.
>>
Then what should I do instead?
Uni is like an extra 3 years of highschool here now you won't find a stable career without a degree.
Unless you do a trade but Im not good at manual labour
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.