[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does literally nothing happen here? What sort of untold mysteries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: central_asian_common_2002.jpg (189KB, 1316x1042px) Image search: [Google]
central_asian_common_2002.jpg
189KB, 1316x1042px
Why does literally nothing happen here? What sort of untold mysteries does this part of the world hold?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baikonur_Cosmodrome
>>
>>78069997
I'm always weirded out by Turkmenistan. doesn't it translate to "land of the Turks"? I wouldn't care for that if I lived in Turkey. What if New Zeland's official name was "Land of the Australian's"? Would you be sorta pissed?
>>
>>78070832

You know that modern day Turkey is actually Greek clay, right? That Turks are just invader scum?
>>
>>78070832
it means land of the turkmens, land of the turks it's turkestan
>>
>>78070867
You know that modern day Turkey is actually Hittite clay, right? That Greeks were just invader scum?
>>
>>78069997
I want to know more what happens in the irrelevant parts of relevant countries more than I want to know what happens in irrelevant countries altogether
For example, what the fuck is going on in a town in South Dakota or Nebraska or Wyoming?
What's going on in Manchuria, in a Siberian town in Russia?
It's amazing when you think that the world has more than 7 billion people
>>
>>78070832
Turks originated in Turkmenistan, there was some mass migration at some point. They are ethnically and linguistically closely related
>>
>>78070960
not specifically turkmenistan but in general northwest asia around aral and caspian sea where oghuz turks used to live before coming to persia.
>>
Well this will settle it...are any of you Turks a lil miffed by it or are you indifferent or even honored?
>>
>>78071092
about what? kazakhs?
>>
>>78070955
This
>>
File: Wyoming-Range-1024x768.jpg (315KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wyoming-Range-1024x768.jpg
315KB, 1024x768px
>>78070955
>>78071092
I can help with these ..the VAST majority of central USA is one GIGANTIC farm peppered with tons of little towns and a few bigger cities...it's actually quite impressive in scale(the farming) although boring for some. Western Mountain states like Wyoming are where the fun begins as much of it is just vast Beautiful Rocky Mountain terrain and sparsely populated.
>>
I have Turkmen friends
they are absolutely based and have a good sense. But they were kind of afraid of being bad boys (because they were raised in a north korea tier autocratic state) and surprised at how some Turks look at police here. Some Turks here loathe the police and they were shocked when they found out that, they told me that "police were highly respected in their own country" and things that happened during gezi protests, kurd chimpouts etc would not happen in their country.
>>
>>78071294
have a good sense of humor*

also Turkmens can easily learn Turkish, like in 1 or 3 months but sometimes they can sound goofy when they speak turkish because they use Velar Nasal (ŋ) in their sentences. Also they can't memorize some french/english words we have.
>>
>>78071294
Interesting how that "autocratic state" mentality molds a person. Questioning and even defying authority is an inherent part of western values, they would interesting for a burger to talk too.
>>
>>78070937
did you know that you aren't actually a Turk? you just speak a Turkic language because your people were cucked hard by a small ruling class
>>
>>78071493
ebon meme
>>78071484
their country is extremely autocratic. they're almost north korea tier but richer and they don't starve.
Also they told me that gas is extremely cheap and electricity is free over there, when they came here they were surprised at how expensive the free stuffs in their country were.
>>
>>78071566
DNA evidence backs it up

You're more closely related to Greeks and the Levant than to any Turkmen
>>
File: genetc.png (496KB, 1600x1440px) Image search: [Google]
genetc.png
496KB, 1600x1440px
>>78071596
Okay mutt. If you say so.
>>
>>78071596
yeah
we're literally all the same, every single person.
none of us is genuinely turkic-majority, we're all larping mutts
>>
File: turk mixture.png (622KB, 840x3522px) Image search: [Google]
turk mixture.png
622KB, 840x3522px
>>78071644
We iz pure hittitez pic related
>>
File: bored pepe.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bored pepe.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>78071596
http://etd.lib.metu.edu.tr/upload/12607764/index.pdf
debunked a long time ago. stop talking about things that you don't know.
>>78071644
>>78071665
eğitilmiyorlar ve eğitilmeyecek bu amerikanlar.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.