[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are euros retarded? serious question why do they fight for such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: xzahhckmbbxicsjh.png (40KB, 1619x915px) Image search: [Google]
xzahhckmbbxicsjh.png
40KB, 1619x915px
Are euros retarded? serious question why do they fight for such insignificant pieces of land like pic related
>>
>>78063766
Because we don't have just vast fields of empty bullshit desert, as you seem so fond of. We pack culture, industry, people and history tight into the amount of space that you would use to build a Disneyworld. No land suffers for want of use here.
>>
>>78064457
literally this, well done for having a 150,000km2 of empty fields
>>
>>78063766
There's a quick solution. Relocate all albanians to Albany. Bosniaks go to Boston and georgians to Georgia. This solves a countless number of problems.
>>
because its actually populated
>americans would fight for a desolate desert
>>
>>78064614
and serbs to siberia and somalis to somalia
>>
>>78063766
I agree, euros are dumb and stinky!
>>
>>78064855
I was thinking of the benefits for the USA. They would receive millions of gun-loving non-hispanic whites ensuring republican victories forever.
>>
>>78064756
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican%E2%80%93American_War

They literally did! Holy shit
>>
File: 1450071620943.jpg (8KB, 283x255px) Image search: [Google]
1450071620943.jpg
8KB, 283x255px
>>78064457
>80% forest, woodlands and lakes
>we don't have just vast fields of empty bullshit
sweden is just a big fucking forest with some exceedingly boring towns dotted around bodies of water

and let's not even talk talk about out north-western and eastern neighbors
>>
>>78065410
I was talking about the continent. Obviously it's different in Scandinavia.

Although I like to think that the only reason we own norrland is to spite the sami.
>>
Well OP, historically speaking secession has been a touchy subject for countries. USA had a civil war to settle the issue and we decided that states didn't have the right to secede. Yugoslavia wasn't like that. technically each of it's republics which constituted it's parts were sovereign republics which DID have the right to secede but much like the USSR the notion that these states would actually go though with it was unthinkable until the principals which bound Yugoslavia together began to wane. The problem is that Kosovo wasn't a republic. It was an autonomous province of the Serbian republic.
>>
Meanwhile, Americans fight half a World away for some some desert shithole, because someone told them they were hiding WMD's.
>>
File: cunt.png (121KB, 689x561px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
121KB, 689x561px
>>78063766
>serious question why do they fight for such insignificant pieces of land like pic related
I was about to ask you the same thing.
>>
>>78064756
The island you live on has 6.6 million people and is 84,421 km^2
The island I live on has 7.6 million people and is 3,630 km^2
Fuck off
>>
>>78063766
Doesn't Kosovo have gold mines though?
>>
>>78064457
>>78065410
>nature
>bullshit
city dwellers are dumb
>>
>>78067324
It supposedly has the largest reserves of aluminum in the world. It was also the main supplier of coal back in Yugoslavia.
>>
>>78067388
>my frozen forest wasteland is nature but your giant mountain range with some of the most striking topography on the continent is bullshit

interesting.
>>
>>78067388
I wasn't talking about Sweden.
>>
>>78067554
>frozen forest wasteland
It's more than that. But I wasn't insulting American nature, just the Swedish city dwellers who called nature "bullshit"
>>
File: LJfKUlf.jpg (17KB, 639x475px) Image search: [Google]
LJfKUlf.jpg
17KB, 639x475px
>>78063766
>Kosovo
>Euro

Yeah just like Mexico is "North American"
>>
>>78070811
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>78063766
US states aren't provinces, they're semi-autonomous members of a union. The fact that they're of greater or equal size to other countries isn't really amazing or special and it's fucking annoying that people keep making these posts.
>>
>>78063766
Because Georgia is part of the United States and they are still our allies.
>>
>>78067083
fuck off Lebanon is based
>>
>>78074543
The Lebanese are Europeans trapped in the Midlde East
>>
>>78070811
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.