[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone in the world prefer white features over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why does everyone in the world prefer white features over everyone else's?
>>
>>78063275
They don't. I mean, it's probably the most popular type, sure, but I bet there are billions of people who prefer other types.
>>
>>78063275
define white
I think mediterraneans are way more beautiful compared to sickly pale blonde snowniggers
>>
actually, most people prefer features of their own race. there are outliers but don't speak for the majority.
>>
>>78063450
Fuck off stupid Turk faggot, fucking sick of your bullshit.
>>78063476
Yeah, I guess that's why the people considered beautiful in LatAm, India and the MidEast all happen to be the ones that look the most Euro.
>>
i dont. when i was a 7-8 yo kid i hated link from zelda because of its features and still dont like it. it felt like too feminine to me as a kid. i always was choosing some dark skin active guy or some wild husky guy wherever i start to play a new game or need to chose a character in media
>>
>>78063712
Eat shit pedro go suck more dicks to save your mother from drug cartels
>>
>>78063275
Whites are the dominant species? So looking white is a way to try to enter the winning team
There is also the fact that whites dominate the media and as a result subtly impose their view of beauty (themselves) to the rest of the world
>>
File: sad_depressed.jpg (44KB, 584x269px) Image search: [Google]
sad_depressed.jpg
44KB, 584x269px
>>78063450
>sickly pale blonde snowniggers
That's a very mean thing to call people.
>>
>>78063988
>subtly
>>
>>78063999
Sorry dood
nice trips btw
>>
Because it's asthleticly more pleasant to watch, white have more proportionate body, face, their facila trait are more delicate and refine, almost teverybody in this world have brown eye and black haire, white have different colour. Also they are more civilized and intelligent so people value more them
>>
>>78064214
jesus i really need to improve my english
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.