[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is it in Italy I saw my uncle over the weekend who recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1502115505432.png (888KB, 686x718px) Image search: [Google]
1502115505432.png
888KB, 686x718px
How bad is it in Italy I saw my uncle over the weekend who recently returned home from a trip to Italy because his mum died he said his hometown is ruined and it will never look the same he has old friends who had to leave it whats going on over there?
>>
do you have any commas in australia?
>>
>>78052828
wah muh grammar
>>
Bella Ciao, Bella Ciao, Bella Ciao Ciao Ciao
>>
>>78052793
Maybe hes from a shit town? I'm going to need more details in a shitpost
>>
paura nella citta dei morti viventi
>>
>>78053007
Trieste
>>
>>78053088

Germans moved in and bought up all the properties for holiday homes
>>
File: 1502001950769.jpg (83KB, 561x544px)
1502001950769.jpg
83KB, 561x544px
>>78053454
>krauts
Ah, yes, the eternal German shows his true colors as a plague upon Southern Europe. They'll mock you from a far, call you an Arabic mongrel, nothing more than a nigger alongside stealing your culture but flock in numbers to purchase the property, leech off of you, and strangle your fellow Southern European brothers with malicious EU backed acts.

Someone needs to wipe them out.
>>
>>78053007
>shit town
be more specific, all of SHITaly is one disgusting shithole.
>>
>>78053088
Tsk ofc.
I'll tell you my opinion as a student there

1. Trieste is one of the towns in Italy with the highest percentage of old population (average is 49 yrs). The young population in mainly university students which keep money coming in and a sort of liveliness.
2. Proud of its past as a part of the Augsburg empire it's not even one hundredth the tidiness and the cleanliness you can find in Austria: tons of dog piss and shit everywhere, smelly streets, old ruined buildings none has the will to renovate or even paint. Yet old people brag about their Austria all day long.
3. Lazy people everywhere: shop owners prefer sending away customers than looking for every day merchandise they might have in the backroom.
4. Public offices are a nightmare. Need documents? Nope! Employees are taking a two hour break on the roof smoking or drinking coffee.
5. In recent years immigrants started flooding
the main public spaces: you can find dozens of them littering the little park in front of the central station doing nothing all day long.
6. Distant from everything else: no factories, big offices let alone some small exceptions.

TL;DR You may find some nice little scorches but Trieste is more similar in its attitude to the stereotypical southern Italy town.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.