[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a worse thing than being a mestizo and have strong native

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1444348301856.jpg (680KB, 1800x989px) Image search: [Google]
1444348301856.jpg
680KB, 1800x989px
Is there a worse thing than being a mestizo and have strong native american ancestry?

You are short, you have no beard, you don't look manly or have a good jaw. Fuck this genetics.
>>
>>78044112
are you mestizo?. Poor lad, must be shit not being able to grow a beard or being a chinlet
>>
>>78044112
what's a mestizo? you mean an indio?
>>
>>78049066
Mestizo = Euro + Native American. If more than 70% euro is called castizo. Less than 50% euro is basically amerindian like pic related
>>
>>78044112
>Is there a worse thing than being a mestizo and have strong native american ancestry?
Living in Venezuela
>>
>>78044112
this is unironically exactly what downtown and east los angeles looks like
>>
File: cs.jpg (72KB, 576x1024px)
cs.jpg
72KB, 576x1024px
don't go bald
there's natives here who are skin and bones because of addictions, but still have a full shiny head of hair

make good traps
>>
>>78044112
Why? You belong to a people that developed maths, writing, farming and animal domesticacion by themselves, unlike birdshits.
>>
>>78044112
You could be an abbo mate, remember that
>>
>>78049487
CHI
>>
>>78049601
He can't be a CHI,
He must be the Inquisitor of Truth.
>>
>>78049487

WE WUZ
>>
>>78049487
Even the conquistadors loved the South Americans.
>"When we saw so many cities and villages built in the water and other great towns on dry land we were amazed and said that it was like the enchantments (...) on account of the great towers and cues and buildings rising from the water, and all built of masonry. And some of our soldiers even asked whether the things that we saw were not a dream? (...) I do not know how to describe it, seeing things as we did that had never been heard of or seen before, not even dreamed about."

> “so marvelous that it seems to me impossible to describe its excellence and grandeur...in Spain there is nothing to compare to it.”
>>
>>78044112

Brazil is shit but thank God we at least have a decent number of attractive people. It's a nightmare imagining we could be even worse...
>>
>>78049352

Seriously?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.