[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>russians on this board have the opportunity to become co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1494092546375.jpg (29KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1494092546375.jpg
29KB, 475x356px
>russians on this board have the opportunity to become cossacks and enforce morals in their region while pushing islam back
>they don't take it
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/03/17/world/europe/cossacks-are-back-in-russia-may-the-hills-tremble.html
>>
File: 7408302842.jpg (14KB, 222x215px) Image search: [Google]
7408302842.jpg
14KB, 222x215px
Cossacks are guys who can't get good job nowadays.
>>
>>78039985
and little kids
>>
>>78039985
Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>78039620
>mobile
>nytimes
ガン死
>>
Drumpf
>>
>>78039985
Cossack = free man, opposite of wage slave.
>>
iirc there was a cossack girl in my college, she was a bit thicc, apparently her father was an ataman or something
>>
>>78041243
Girls can be cossacks?
>>
>>78041272
from the wiki:

>Historically, when male Cossacks waged permanent wars at a great distance from their homes, the women took over the role as family leaders. They were also called on to physically defend their villages and towns from enemy attacks. In some cases, they raided and disarmed neighbouring villages composed of other ethnic groups. The writer Leo Tolstoy described such Cossack female chauvinism in his Cossacks novel.

desu i dunno how it constitutes "female chauvinism" but w/e
>>
>>78041192
Sounds like taking a big messy poo haha

DRUMMMMMMPF
>>
>>78041272
There's a difference between a cossack and a Russian cossack
>>
>nyt

aaaaand dropped
>>
>>78041561
What's the difference? They're both east slavic groups under the name of "cossack'.
>>
>>78041596
Shhh, levae him alone and let him pretend to be special.
Don't ruin his litttle World
>>
>>78041596
Ones were free and effectively stopped existing somewhere around 1800. Others came under Russian rule and proceeded to be a part of the Russian army.
>>78041627
Sasai
>>
but what about those cossacks who explored siberia and the far east around 17th century, they certainly weren't ukrainian cossacks :^)
>>
>>78039620
Modern cossacks are just weird LARPers.
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Cossack_Hetmanat.svg.png (291KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Cossack_Hetmanat.svg.png
291KB, 1280x845px
>Russians
>Cossacks
>>
>>78041851
Z-zhang?
>>
>>78039620
>cossacks

smelly dogs of p*tins regime

the enemies of the people
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.