[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is life like in the Latin countries other than Mexico? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

What is life like in the Latin countries other than Mexico? I've been to Mexico many times, but never the other countries south of it.
>>
>>78038077
Lazy people.
>>
>>78038077
It just keeps getting worse and worse the further you go south
>>
Literally a million times better in every single aspect. All countries, no exceptions. It's an utopia, it's unbelievable.

t. knower
>>
>>78038322
>implying
>>
File: third world snow.jpg (186KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
third world snow.jpg
186KB, 1100x733px
>>Many miners work at the gold mine owned by CorporaciĆ³n Ananea. Under the cachorreo system they work for 30 days without payment. On the 31st day they are allowed to take with them as much ore as they can carry on their shoulders.[5] Whether the ore contains any gold or not is a matter of luck. Pocketing of nuggets or promising chunks of rich ore is tolerated.

Such is life in Latin America
>>
>>78038077
They have a very relaxed lifestyle and good wines
>>
>>78038322
except that the southern cone is white and first world, /int/ told me so
>>
nowhere is better than Colombia. Beautiful women, beautiful lands, amazing food, dancing, plenty of people speak english, and if youre american, everything falls in line
>>
>>78038077
>el papa chulo
What did they mean by this?
Google tells me nothing
>>
>>78038375
But you are special
Same with the guys with the copas
>>
>>78038535
The cute pope, referring to John Paul II
>>
>>78038077
>La madre putria
>Hermanitos
>La Cuba Europea
>>
>>78038535
It means "hot guy" or "cute guy." Probably means they think Polish men are hot.
>>
File: 150185766057761100.gif (1MB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
150185766057761100.gif
1MB, 120x120px
>el papa chulo
>>
>>78038376
Even if there is ore in the rocks, how do these people process it?
>>
>>78038322
this tbqh
>>
>>78038077
Pretty good if you aren't poor.
>>
AJAKJAKAJLKAJKALJLAKJK Macedonia El BoliviANO
>>
why the fuck are we serbia and bosnia?
>>
>>78038766
Violent and wartorn, maybe?
>>
>tfw Croatia
>>
>>78038821
brazil is more dangerous than colombia
>>
I've been to most countries.
They are all pretty nice if you have money, with comparable life standards for the middle class.
If you are poor they are all shitty.
>>
>>78038322
it gets worse the more south you go until Costa Rica (which is superior to Mexico) and then it strat getting better the more south you going through Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, paraguay, Argentina and Uruguay. Not a big fan of the rest of countries
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.