[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>minnesota population is largely of nordic descent especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: imageedit_1_6791798222.jpg (16KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_1_6791798222.jpg
16KB, 385x387px
>minnesota population is largely of nordic descent especially swedish
>minnesota has the largest somali community
Are nordics and their descendants eternally cucked?
>>
>>78037386
eh you dont really see any outside of the twin cities. If you go to the true rural scandie communities they will be very ethnically homogeneous.
>>
The majority of Minnesotans are of German extraction, the state has the highest number of Scandinavians relative to the US as a whole but that does not mean that any significant number of Minnesotans are of significant Nordic ancestry
>>
>minnesota population is largely of nordic descent
is this true?
>>
>>78037970
no
>>
>minnesota
is that the one that's next to canada or the one that's full of grain
>>
>>78038543
It's the Fargo one
>>
I always mix up Wisconsin and Minnesota desu, they pretty much seem the same
>>
>>78038580
Wisconsin: cheese and thicc blonde girls
Minnesota: Russia-tier winters and thicc blonde girls
>>
>>78038549
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fargo,_North_Dakota
>>
>>78038642
>he's never noticed that not a single part of the movie nor any three seasons of the show actually took place in North Dakota
>>
Minnesota is garbage and so is Prince.
>>
>>78038625
are there any skinny blonde girls?
>>
>>78038625
Wisconsin has Russia tier winters too.
>>
>>78038690
I swear everybody forgets that the north here is truely brutal in winter.
>>
File: meme.jpg (200KB, 1024x688px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
200KB, 1024x688px
>>78038580
here m8 happy to help
>>
>>78038783
>boston isnt even in the boston circle
>>
>>78038783
go fuck yourself you ignorant kangaroo
>>
>>78037386
cuh it get col' lih minniesoda
>>
File: absence of god.jpg (4MB, 3927x3710px) Image search: [Google]
absence of god.jpg
4MB, 3927x3710px
>>78038852
>it's another "american thinks his state is different in any meaningful way to the state right next door" episode
>>
>>78038942
I'll tell you right now New Hampshire and Massachusetts are pretty damn different
>>
>>78038982
yeah lmao just like how dunedin and timaru are different
>>
>>78038992
just like how nz and oz are literally the same
>>
>>78037386
>tribal bleached nignogs who used to raid adopting tribal nignogs who raid as their own
news at 11.
>>
>>78039022
exactly, new hampshire and massachusetts are as different as new zealand and australia
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.