[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that girl who hugged me in the school i dont know if was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: cry.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
58KB, 645x773px
>that girl who hugged me in the school
i dont know if was a pity hug or she was making fun of me but i miss those hugs, the feel of her boobs, she kissed me in the neck once
>>
>>78029497
Just be yourself.
>>
>>78029497
Do you wank off to this cherished memory?
>>
Just be confident bro chicks love it
>>
File: hostile pepe.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
hostile pepe.png
94KB, 396x385px
>but i miss those hugs, the feel of her boobs
>>
>>78029497

My practice girl from high school now works at the convenience store in my neighbourhood. She's slightly fatter and uglier now. That's far worse.
>>
I pushed her away because I was autistic and didn't like hugs. She was apparently pretty upset about it.
>>
>>78029497
>he got hugged by a girl

Get out of here you normie.
>>
>>78029497
I've had that girl too.
She also sometimes asked if she could touch my eyelashes (they're long for a male), and we used to chat and laugh about some dumb shit.
Sometimes she'd just start tickling me in the middle of a class or pinching my leg and I'd do it back.
Miss that silly cunt t.b.h.
>>
Found out today that the girl that was into me in high school is a guy now
I'm glad she's happy now but it sucks since I wanted to try getting together with her
>>
>>78029497
Dont be such passive beta and ask her out
>>78030779
You are so hideous and effeminate that women who find you attractive turn into men
Hehehe
>>
Brah, you just need some confidence, a haircut, a few showers, a personality and dress nicely and you will drown in pussy. Looks doesn't matter. Trust me, it really worked for me.

>>78030058
Brah, stop being so misogynistic and stop fatshaming women, women come in all perfect sizes. The chicks will see through your misogynistic mindset just by opening your mouth.
>>
>>78031314
Brah brah brah
>>
>>78031378
Brah Brah Brah Brah Brah Brah Brah
>>
>>78029497
WTF it's the exact same thing for me
she was very small but had big breasts

I miss her hugs
When she kissed me it was on the cheek though
>>
>>78029497
She wanted ur cock, and now she fucks refugees.
>>
>>78033180
>>78033203
>>78030653
>>78030158
>>78029497

I've had THREE of these 7-9/10 types though one got bored after a year. Pushed them away because I got too nervous. Don't regret a thing and would do it again.

There is nothing sweeter than denying a girl what she wants and simply playing along would have made them get bored in time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.