[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in an Alternate Universe where Europe never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

You wake up in an Alternate Universe where Europe never colonized America
>>
*gets shot*
>>
>>78027543
PEEPEE IN TEEPEE
>>
File: nowhitey.jpg (90KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
nowhitey.jpg
90KB, 736x736px
>>78027543
Pic related
>>
File: 1476373660587.png (298KB, 464x411px) Image search: [Google]
1476373660587.png
298KB, 464x411px
>>78027543

So only Britain colonized America? Wonderful.
>>
>>78027543
I tell them what Europe did in my Universe and I become an advisor for the planned enslavement ad destruction of whities.
>>
I guess Europe is either communist or nazi
>>
Mexico would own the entire continent and we would be in space with several colonies by now.
>>
>>78029501
Incas > Aztecas, thats hardly even debatable
>>
>>78029550
Incas = Aztecs

ftfy :3
>>
>>78029341
Britain is still in Europe, just not on the EU
>>
>>78029431
In what language do you do this exactly? I'm white, meaning in all likelyhood a freak that stands a good chance to be sacrificed in Mesoamerica so I'd try to make it north towards Chichimeca tribes where I'd stand a better chance.
>>
File: Aztec codex1.jpg (88KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
Aztec codex1.jpg
88KB, 610x395px
>>78029550
>>78029667
Aztecs hd a written language, the Inca did not, that this is even a debate is ridiculous.
>>
File: REAL-world-map.png (2MB, 4000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
REAL-world-map.png
2MB, 4000x2250px
>>78029800

Britain is in the EU, we are leaving though, but we arent part of Europe. We are our own continent, the whole UK is a small island in Europe is old nazi propaganda that people still believe for some odd reason.
>>
>>78029973
the UK is smaller than mexico my dude. kys
>>
>>78029898
Why would the Chichimecas treat you better?
>>
>>78030358
They didn't practice sacrifice, means a better chance I can actually live long enough to learn the basics of their language
>>
SCALPED
>>
>>78030727
Only the Yaqui ever practiced that inside of Mexico's borders AFAIK
>>
>>78030797
Apaches were more into that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalping#Mexico
>>
>Countries in the Western Hemisphere where Britain and France showed up
>First World
>Countries where Spain and Portugal showed up
>Shit
>>
>>78031052
Is that supposed to be surprising?
>>
>>78029973
And yet the people who believe this just go mad when Irish people claim that Ireland is not a British island.
>>
>>78031052
Ah yes, Haiti, former french colony, first world paradise in the Caribbean.
>>
>>78031000
Apaches were non Mexicans tho, they only raided here.They were Athabaskan plains Indians unrelated to the Uto-Aztecan and other peoples in northern Mexico and some meme few stranded in Chihuahua doesn't change that.

In a world without firearms or horses the honorless cowards would've been a threat to no one.
>>
>>78031212
Actually yes, look at India.
>>
>>78027543
who won WWII?
>>
>>78031565
According to this, they arrived a long time ago in the Southwest
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache#History
>>
File: Samarkand.jpg (266KB, 1600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Samarkand.jpg
266KB, 1600x500px
>>78031643
I think Charles Martel lost the battle of Tours in this reality friend.
>>
>>78027543

Would be cool to check out the Aztec Empire.

Out of curiosity, if the South American civilizations were so advanced, how come modern day Hispanics (who I assume are their descendants) have such low IQ and don't really do anything anymore?
>>
>>78031565
I'm just saying I would get scalped in a heartbeat, thanks for ruining my joke.

t. Sonora
>>
>>78031901
We're also descended from Spain :^))))
>>
>>78029936
Incas had knot language
>>
>>78031748
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache#History
The American Southwest, not Northern Mexico, the article also makes it clear they didn't inhabit lands held by the Puebloans and I've never heard about Apache in Eastern Mexico where the Huastecs extended into present day Tamaulipas.
>>
File: Quipu.jpg (744KB, 1438x944px) Image search: [Google]
Quipu.jpg
744KB, 1438x944px
>>78032005
It was an abacus, you couldn't write literature in pictured
>>
>>78030858
Got any more? I need it for research purposes.
>>
>>78032026
Southwest was part of Mexico
>>
>>78029341
so there's still the US and Canada, but no Sudaca qts... pretty shitty timeline to be honest.
>>
>>78031901
We think of Mexico as being the ethnic successor of the Aztecs. Thing is, there were a huge ass number of people throughout Mexico and central America, from Aztecs and Incas to tiny ass bands of nomadic warriors who were busy eating their own shit. The Aztecs were almost wholly wiped out by the siege of Tenochtitlan anyways, and the majority of Mexicans come from the various other tribes like the Tlaxocol
>>
File: Casas Grandes Chihuahua.jpg (56KB, 668x444px) Image search: [Google]
Casas Grandes Chihuahua.jpg
56KB, 668x444px
>>78034596
The Aztec ethnicity, Nahua, remains to this day the most numerous in Mexico and the Aztec empire encompassed most of central Mexico, the Spanirds used the Aztecs as soldiers and settlers through most of Mexico, it's the reason you find Nahuatl city and place names all over the country. Aztecs far outnumbered the Spaniards they acompanied in these conquests. Most Mexicans do have some Aztec heritage.

Yes, there were also many other distinct peoples like the Maya, tarasco and Zapotecs, in the Mesoamerican region they were all as advanced as the Aztecs and descendants of the same mother civilization. In northern Mexico there were also advanced civilizations, in the northwest (pictured) the dominant cultures were Uto-Aztecans related to the Aztecs in the northeast the Huastecs, Mayas who had intermingled with Nahua peoples. The southernmost point in Mexico today, Soconusco, was inhabited by Nahuas tributary to the Aztecs.

Aztecs and other nahuas were the dominant culture in Mesoamerica and Mexico's current borders do to some extent reflect their natural sphere of influence. The USA did purposefully avoid taking lands too heavily populated by Mexicans, while the Capitania de Guatemala to the south was too isolated from central Mexico.

Divorcing mexicans from Aztec heritage is the same as separating them from Spanish ancestry on the grounds there were other European settlers in Mexico.
>>
>>78035238
I have a relative who's aztec.
>>
>>78035238
invasion of guatemala to unify all maya lands when
>>
>>78035267
That's surprising, Nahuas today don't consider themselves Aztecs, even in places in Mexico City like Tepito where people can make the claim of being direct descendants they'd just call themselves Mexicans.
>>
>>78027543
Im sorta semi glad we some european contact, otherwise I'd be living in Ontario.
>>
>>78037445
What the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>78032076
That wasn't an abacus
>>
Il n'y a donc aucune raison pour parler anglais, non ?
>>
>>78037473
Cree came from Ontario. Europeans pushed us west. Now we live in Alberta. Fuck Ontario
>>
>>78037528
Je souhaite que le français soit encore lingua franca au lieu l'anglais desu
>>
Mexico superpower 2020
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.