[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of having a million generals? I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1486033352500.gif (20KB, 452x329px) Image search: [Google]
1486033352500.gif
20KB, 452x329px
What's the point of having a million generals? I thought the appeal of /int/ was to talk to foreigners while knowing where they come from. A general is just a place for a bunch of people from the same country or similar countries to jerk each other off, with just the occasional lone foreigner slipping through he cracks.
>>
>he doesn't like to jerk-off and be jerked-off by his fellow countrymen
>>
Fuck foreigners
>>
I like /fr/
It's the only francophone place on the internet that isn't completely cancerous
>>
>>78025069
>I thought the appeal of /int/ was to talk to foreigners while knowing where they come from.
Ironically /int/ went downhill rapidly once it became another flag board.
>>
>>78025121
I hate to talk with one about nonsense and my general is completely dead for storms of spamming. no home general for me.
>>
>>78025069
I came here curious about foreigners to begin with, but at this point I wouldn't piss on the rest of the world to put the fire out.
>>
>he doesn't visit foreign generals to understand different languages and cultures
>>
>>78025664
this except i do it to shitpost in english in threads where everyone is speaking their own language
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.