[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between these two? Both look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: deneth.jpg (24KB, 382x307px) Image search: [Google]
deneth.jpg
24KB, 382x307px
What's the difference between these two?
Both look like hippie versions of g*rmans
>>
>>78015178
why do they like bikes s much?
>>
>>78015178
true, no real difference

>>78016246
when someone dies in Holland, they bury him with his ass up so they can use it as a bike rack
>>
>>78015178
The Netherlands are actual hipster Germans.
The Danes are more like sophisticated Vikings who just adopted some prevalent European styles.
>>
>>78015178
The Dutch are Germans with a speech impediment
The Danes are Scandinavians with a speech impediment
>>
We are the fittest and whitest Europeans and all our neighbors are so jealous of us that they have to make fun of us constantly just to cope with their subhumanity.
>>
>>78016535
>fittest
You eat, drink and smoke more than we or Norway does. You're the unhealthiest of us.
>>
>>78016903
>>
>>78017074
Why don't you post the same for cancer prevalence or drinking related health issues, hmm?
>>
>>78017156
>cancer prevalence
you mean the rate of successfully identifying cancer cases? doesn't mean we have more people with cancer.

>drinking related health issues
we drink slightly more than sweden and norway, doesn't mean we have any more issues.
>>
File: 1478091836227.jpg (11KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
1478091836227.jpg
11KB, 392x243px
>>78017230
>doesn't mean we have more people with cancer
>doesn't mean we have any more issues
the same way we don't have more rapes from having more immigrants?
>>
>>78017272
a sexual emergency is not rape, silly
>>
>>78016311
kek
>>
File: 1470973308014.jpg (212KB, 1200x967px) Image search: [Google]
1470973308014.jpg
212KB, 1200x967px
>>78016535
You aren't white.
>>
>>78016472
danish are the original scandinavians. the fuck do you mean lol. also german is ugly, dutch has some french words in it which makes it sound fancier
>>
>>78018246
danish is the language by far the least similar to the original scandinavian
and the original scandinavians were from Scania which is no longer a part of Denmark
>>
>>78018345
>danish is the language by far the least similar to the original scandinavian
Only in pronounciation, though.
>>
>>78018246
>danish are the original scandinavians
The first Scandinavians were the Germanic tribes that moved to Scandinavia (or possibly even originated from there) long LONG before there ever was a Sweden, Denmark or Norway. The fact that we originate from the same people is nothing shameful. The Dane's speech impediment is a rather recent development.

>german is ugly
You originate from the same people and spoke the same language. There's a reason low german is so similar to dutch.

And almost all European languages have French loan words. It's nothing unique.
>>
>>78016246
Perhaps because they live in flat countries which makes it very easy to transport by bike
>>
>>78018490
there is also the most German influence in vocabulary and the most complete breakdown of the grammar
>>
>>78018601
Actually, Swedish has more German loan words than Danish, believe or not.
>>
>>78018345
We wuz skåne n sheit
>>
>>78016384
German youths are actually hipster af.
I think we are rather the realpolitikal and more individualistic version of the Germans.
>>
>>78018246
>dutch has some french words in it which makes it sound fancier
>having to depend on a foreign language to make your own sound better
Pathetic.
>>
>>78018580
you live in a flat country too, where are the bikes?
>>
>>78018711
German youths are "artsy" and "punkish". You're the real deal. Even your grown-ups are super hipster. Been that way since the 14th century.
>>
>>78015178
Do not compare Danish creatures with great Dutch people. The Dutch are the best people in Europe, have the cutes language on earth and the best fast food you will ever taste.
And their blonde meisjes are beautiful.

Do not compare them with the northern creatures
>>
>>78018775
thanks
>>
The difference is that we're kicking their ass now at football.
>>
>>78018707
>We wuz skåne
We might've been Danes, but you were never Scanians.

t. scanian
>>
>>78018734
>you live in a flat country too

Are you serious? half our country is mountains and hills. Only the sea plane is flat, and Tel Avivian hipsters indeed love their bikes.

Hell, I live in a sloping area and when I was growing up every kid had a bike.
>>
>>78018775
*goes on holiday in denmark*
*drowns in the ocean*
SCHEIẞEEEEEE
>>
>>78018853
there are Scanians still in Scania?
>>
>>78018900
They speak Skånska which is apparently unintelligible to both Swedes and Danes.
>>
>>78018883
Ever read The Rotters Club?
>>
>>78018870
I was expecting the arapz steal our bikes answer. disappointed.
>>
>>78018958
No Arabs still our cars and cows, bikes are small game
>>
>>78018958
they also have a gib back bike meme?
kek
>>
>>78018940
I thought they spoke Arabic
>>
>>78018883
we dig holes into your beaches to achieve your drown
>>
>>78018940
I think he was roasting them regarding immigration.
>>
>>78018741
Wat zyde gy tot my, gy kleine duyvelspecht? Ik beveel ge er kennis van te neemen dat ik met lof ende goedkeuring een kaapersbrief heb gehad van Willem van Oranje ende betrokken ben geweest by talryke geheyme offensieven tegen Alva en de zyne, en zelfstandig meer dan drie honderden Spanjolen heb omgelegd. Ik ben gehard by den Katergeuzen en ben den beste schutter onder den Nederlandsche vlag. Ge bent niet meer dan myn zoveelste doelwit. Ik zal u uyt myne gewest verwyderen met een nauwkeurigheid die de wereld nog nimmer aangechouwen had. Let op myn verdomde woorden! Gy denkt dat ge deze leuhgenpraat aan my kan verkoopen per postduyf? Gy had tweemaal moeten denken, cattengehspuys! In dezen tyd dat ik deze missive opstel, stuur ik opdracht naar myn geheymen samenstel van verspieders ende vloerduyven, verspreid door den Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden en wordt dezen postduyf gevolgd, dus ge kunt zich maar beter voorbereiden op den storm, rabaut. Den storm die het bedroevenden klyne ding dat gy uw leven noemt weg zal vaagen. Gy bent dood, kind. Ik kan overal, ten alle tyden zyn ende ik kan ge op zeven honderden wyzen doden, ende dat is slechts met myne bloten handen. Niet alleen zyt ik veelomvattend geoefend in den ongewapenden krygskunst, maar alsmede heb ik het voltallige arsenaal der watergeuzen ter myner beschikking ende ik zal dat benutten om uwer lamlendigen achtereinde van het vastenland te vagen, gy klynen schobbejak. Als gy had geweten wat voor eene goddelooze vergelding uw 'geestige' missive teweeg zou brengen, had ge misschien op uwen tong gebeten. Maar dat kon ge niet. Gy deed het niet ende nu zult ge de tol betalen, gy verdomde smeerkanis. Ik zal furie over u schyten en gy zult er in verzuypen. Ge zyt dood, hoerenzeune.
>>
>>78018741
Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.
>>
>>78019146
Cringe
>>
>>78019016
*goes on holiday in Norway*
*falls off a mountain*
SCHEIẞEEEEEE
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.