[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning to travel to canada this month. I heard that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: gyHxEg4_d.jpg (19KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
gyHxEg4_d.jpg
19KB, 540x511px
I'm planning to travel to canada this month.

I heard that Canadian border polices have a right to inspect hdd. Does it apply to smartphone ad well?

I have tons of loli hentais(all of them are 2d) on my phone and It makes me worry.
>>
Do you seriously think the border police will waste 20 minutes of their time when they have hundreds - if not thousands - people to check every days?

You don't have to worry, they'll just ask you how much time you want to stay, if you're here for tourism or professionnal reasons, and where you'll stay, and that's about it.
>>
>>78009941
The australian border police were also known to be strict. But they usually don't bother checking your luggages beside in peak season, afaik. When I went through the australian border security, they just use their dog and walk it along your stuff.
>>
>>78009941
There are people in canada who went to hail for ordering onahole. The problem wasnt the toy itself, but the package which contained loli girl pictures.

If you are so stupid gook who cant be arsed to leave his SD card at home / get new one without lolis, you deserve any shit you will get if they catch you.
>>
>>78010196
I'm gonna install veracrypt or luks using termux amd encrypt my files
>>
>>78010457
Have fun getting jailed for infinity until you give them password (that happened too).

Your only sensible option is to get throwaway phone or simply moving all your waifus to PC while you will be abroad.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.