[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's kind of weird to know that Amerindians are still alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Peru.png (101KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Peru.png
101KB, 1200x800px
It's kind of weird to know that Amerindians are still alive and they have their own country. Like i thought all Amerindians were genocided by Sp*niards and those who survived are Amazon tribes.
>>
the Spaniards didn't genocide anyone; they simply sneezed and almost everyone died soon after.
>>
>>78002779
>spaniards
>genociding
That would mean they're able to win wars in the first place
>>
>>78002794
that's genocide
>>
>>78002779
Injun here

Whys it weird
The french fucked us over though
>>
>>78002779
if you like us , pls dont threads about us, we prefer to be in the shadows
>>
File: Latin_american_ethnic.png (471KB, 2116x2552px) Image search: [Google]
Latin_american_ethnic.png
471KB, 2116x2552px
>>78002779
>It's kind of weird to know that Amerindians are still alive and they have their own country.
hmm... excuse me, amerindians have a whole continent for ourselves
>>
>>78002853
you're not 1/16 injun right?
>>
>>78002878
I post cree stuff

1/16 irish :^)
>>
>>78002874
╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS AMERICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON /INT/ EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝
>>
>>78002779
>It's kind of weird to know that Amerindians are still alive and they have their own country. Like i thought all Amerindians were genocided by Sp*niards and those who survived are Amazon tribes.

our amerindians fighted againt the spanish empire 300 years.

Mapuche warriors were master of the "guerrilla warfare", they created his own martial art and adopted the spaniard tercio and their weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Jy4F6fn_Q
>>
>>78002779
Only country in the Americas that has an indigenous majority is Bolivia the next closest ones are Peru with 45%, Guatemala with 40% Mexico with 21%.
>>
The thing is that, as the time goes by, neither native cultures or languages will survive. Even in Peru, the damage was already too clearly.
>>
>>78002874
Us, Venezuela and Brazil are truly the same shit.
>>
>>78002985
Gorilla*
>>
>>78003356
we have less native
>>
>>78002997
Quechua, Nahuatl, and Maya dialects are being revived.
>>
>>78002779
This is literally a native american music base with imported shit added.
>>
>>78004081
fuck, link forgotten
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnJ6LuUFpMo
>>
>>78003742
People never stopped using them
>>
>>78002779
Some Peruvians are Amerindians. Some Peruvians are white. Some are East Asian. And some are mixed.

Simple, uh.
>>
>>78004126
What does the native base sound like?
>>
>>78002987
21% ? thought it was 30% at most and thats not counting metizos who look indio overall maybe 50%
>>
>>78004320
The thing you hear from the beginning of the song
>>
>>78004335
They're probably undercounted due to the stigma around being indigenous but hopefully that's dissipating and the next census will be more accurate.
>>
>>78004352
This is a very strange phenomenon. I think that in the 2010 census about 6 millions of mexicans reported having an indigenous language as their first language, but about 15 million of Mexicans reported themselves to be indigenous.

Stranger, of the 6 millions of mexicans that reported to have an indigenous language as a first language, about 2 million didn't identify themselves as being an indigenous person.
>>
>>78004352
true i mean there is that one mexican poster who keeps trying to say that mexico is 70% white by using xy chromosone studies but thats not a great source.
>>
>>78004565
what exactly are the standards for being considered mestizo or indigenious in mexico ?
>>
>>78004617
There are no standards, we don't act like America. The world doesn't function like you where those questions are asked and answered (very poorly) in your census.

Mexican mentality is = everyone is mestizo, amerindian is whoever feels he is and acts like an amerindian regardless of actual racial background.

Our census only cares to ask whether your Native or not, white, mestizo, black, etc. don't matter on paper. In real life, everyone pretends everyone is mestizo, and lighter skin / taller, the better.
>>
>>78002874
wtf Uruguay is whiter than some European countries
>>
this is native in mexico
>>
>>78004617
it's just self identification and contrary to what the other guy said the census also asks you if you are afro-mexican.
>>
>>78004978
that's why they are the richest cunt here
>>
>>78005056
>census also asks you if you are afro-mexican.
The Mexican census hasn't asked for your race for at least 100 years.

http://www.beta.inegi.org.mx/contenidos/proyectos/ccpv/2010/doc/cpv2010_cuest_basico_d.pdf

And the only reason it asks about Indigenous people it's because it is considered a cultural group, not a racial one.
>>
>>78005056
interesting so we could be looking at a larger amount of natives in mexico genetically its just that they don't identity as native on the state survey. huh my burger mind can't comprehened everything up here is fueled by race there is no "american" your either white, black, hispanic or asian. and god help you if your mixed
>>
>>78002855
Why so?

Don't want people to know of your llama mounted lasers I bet huh?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.