[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a friend who doesn't like and refuses to try beer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

I have a friend who doesn't like and refuses to try beer.

Are there any Europeans here to offer advice?
Is it possible to teach him to like beer or should I just never speak to him again?
>>
>>77999759
If you drink anything other than water, you're a subhuman
>>
>>77999759
Beer is fucking disgusting. Leave him alone. He shouldn't be friends with you.

Also the arrogance of you thinking you can change another man.
>>
>>77999759
Alcohol is for alcoholics.
>>
>>77999759

Why not go for hard liquor?
>>
>>77999786
I said I wanted advice from Europeans.
>>
>>77999943
you probably should let him taste some real beer, not the pisswater you got in the states
>>
>>77999759
Alcohol is haram astaghfirullah.
>>
>>78000011
I'm trying to get the best I can.
I got some beer that was meant to mimick German Weisbier and he said it was gross.
>>
>>77999784

>beeing this poor
>>
>>77999759
This friend of yours, does he also have no friends (other than yourself)?
>>
>>78000690
Nah we actually have a good circle of friends but we're all losers
>>
>>77999759
>Is it possible to teach him to like beer or should I just never speak to him again?
Some people just dont like fucking beer m8. Nothing wrong with that. Give him some whiskey
>>
Almost all alchohol tastes like trash. You don't drink it for the taste.
>>
>>77999784
>>77999786
>>77999927
>>78000983
literal underage b&
>>
>drinking the liquid jew
>>
>>78000983
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>77999759
i hate beer
it is bubbly
and bitter
what's the point?
>>
>>78000011
we have all kinds of beer
it just just you only know shit like bud light
>>
are you a wage cuck who
>spends five days a week as a slave
>celebrates a two days long freedom by poisoning himself
>>
Beer lowers your testosterone, drink whiskey instead.
>>
>>77999759
Start him on some entry level European lager that isn't absolute shit. Try San Miguel, Heineken Grolsch. Then move onto Kronenbourg and then Stella Artois, which has a stronger taste but is widely considered one of the best commercial lagers. Budweiser isn't a bad starting point either, yank,
Only after those should he try the other varieties (ales, stouts, weisbeir, craft beers etc)
>>
>>78001737
Thank you. I can't believe it took this long for a serious reply.
If you need a green card to the states I will hook you up.
>>
>>78001764
Britbong actually, we take beer very seriously. Ecuadornhas got some surprisingly good "artesanal" beers, but they are mainly brewed by Germans I think
>>
I met a Christian guy who doesn't drink alcohol "for religious reasons". What type of Christian doesn't drink alcohol?
>>
>>77999759
Never speak to the guy and earse him from all social media contacts. Loser like that is only going to drag you down.
>>
>>78000983
t. drinks VB exclusively

you don't drink beer to get drunk
>>
>>78002408
one that hasn't read the Bible
>>
>>78002408
>>78002727
Oh, I just remembered it used to be a thing in Ireland and that kinda bled across to Catholicism in Australia. People used to swear to not drink alcohol on their Confirmation because of the problems it had in Ireland.

I don't think that's done much anymore though, I just heard about it from my grandfather
>>
>>78001312
i know. you have some great beer in the us. Let him try some IPA. Everybody loves that. I didnt like the taste of beer till i was 17, but now with 19 i fucking love it. Just offer him some from time to time. Someday he will like it (hopefully)
>>
>>78000011
Literally the only country that produces better beer than us is Belgium you stupid fucking kraut

You don't have a single brewery that makes anything better than Russian river
>>
>>78002935
ok..that not true. And belgian beer is just very light. How old are you? 16 and had 5 beers already?
>>
>>78002935
English beer is leagues ahead of American
>>
>>78002921
why did you force yourself to like something that does nothing but fuck up your liver? are you that desperate for social acceptance? if you're going to harm yourself at least do it with something you actually enjoy like soda
>>
>>78002979
inb4 >muh microbrews
>>
>>78002717
Literally never had a VB. moved on from beer quickly once i realised all it was doing was making me pee a lot.
>>
>>78002935
We don't have a lot of good beers in the US.
>>
>>78002458
So drinking makes you successful?
>>
Beer, just like coffee, tea, wine or any other 'adult' drink is an adquired taste. You're supposed to start drinking those as a teen to overcompensate and tell yourself you're all grown up then by the time you're an actual adult you're already used to it.
>>
>>78003976
I'm just want him to mature in some way and try to appreciate something that doesn't taste like sugar
He's a typical American lard who drinks soda and apple ale solely.
>>
>>78004016
Why does it matter?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.