[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to /int/ >expect cultural dialouge & informative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1495266698216.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495266698216.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>go to /int/
>expect cultural dialouge & informative discussions
>instead people are just calling each other subhuman shitholes
even /pol/ is better than this piece of shit board
>>
>>77982463
It sounds counterintuitive, but it's because of the flags. Making it properly anonymous wouldn't totally kill off shitposting but it would go a long, long way.
>>
>>77982504
Basically this
>>
>>77982463
Leave then, subhuman shithole.
>>
>>77982463
what would ever lead you to expect cultural dialogue and informative discussion?
>>
>>77982504
it would just be a different kind of terrible
>>
>Go to any board on 4chan and expect something different from people calling each other subhuman shitholes
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>77982463
If you want to see a real shitposting board, look to /ck/. It's /b/ with food. There is no moderation.
>>
hating another country for historical reasons is literally the most brainlet thing imaginable, that's why this board is shit.
>>
>>77982548
Arguments wouldn't be reduced to ad hominem based on flags

Also a lot of posters are paranoid or painstakingly polite out of fear for being called out for their flags

I admit it, if I had a non-proxy European flag it would be absolutely horrendous shitposting, I hold back a lot and delete overly offensive posts
>>
>>77982463
at least /int/ has flags
>>
>>77982504
>remove flags

SWEDEN
YES
>>
>>77982504
We had shitloads of shitposting without the flags you fucking newfag.
>>
Anyone else getting tired of all the daily "x is white/not white" threads? In the beginning they were really funny and everyone was in on the joke but now it just comes off as stale and obnoxious. Oh and tons of morons actually believe the memes now(probably /sp/ fags)
>>
>>77983513
There's much worse threads than that. I swear to god at least 60% of the threads here have to be made by fucking bots for some undergrad compsci student's markov chain project.
>>
File: Easter?.png (1MB, 1242x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Easter?.png
1MB, 1242x1024px
>>77983638
>>
>>77983638
I've always suspected that the janny maintains traffic by reposting threads

For some reason I believe he's Australian
>>
>>77983716
What's up with the retarded Question threads? How the actual fuck am I suppose to answer why a certain ethnicity does or looks a certain way? I guess it'd make sense a rhetorical question but why is it reposted
>>
>>77983900
That and the mysterious way they began disappear once generals picked up traffic

Also segmentation, American flags ask certain sets of questions, Australian some, and some Europeans one another group
>>
>>77982463
It's funny, despite how mediocre /int/ is right now, I've had the most interesting/intelligent 4chan discussions on this board and /his/. When people on this board actually get serious, the discussions here are fucking God tier.
>the Middle East wars and American intervention threads
>threads about Russian politics, society, and culture
>threads about Turkish government and its politics
>the serious threads about race and culture
>serious threads when discussing religions and their differences and how they evolved
>conversations about the economies of northern, southern, eastern, and Western Europe
>a more rational critique of the EU and refugee crisis
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.