[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people of non-european heritage view us? Do you see Europeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: european_influence.png (261KB, 1271x845px) Image search: [Google]
european_influence.png
261KB, 1271x845px
How do people of non-european heritage view us?
Do you see Europeans as evil conquerors and opressors, or as bringer of modern civilization and scientific discoveries?
>>
We just hate white americans, that's all. Most have a positive opinions of Europeans.
>>
>>77980502
who are you?
>>
>>77980502
So, can I visit Harlem,NY safely?
>>
>>77980448
What's past is past but feeling a sense of belonging to a """continent""" is pretty stupid and even more stupid was arbitrary calling yourselves "white". The world was at its best when "brown" ppl ran the show and at its worst during European colonialism so all the modern European supremacists are pretty moronic imho.
>>
>>77980448
You're very self-important as a continent. Do other continents refer to themselves as a whole like this? Nobody in the USA talks about North America as a whole.
>>
>>77980584
>"white"
That's American invention. We call ourselves Europeans
>>
>>77980612
because for like a 1000 years, there was an european community, ensured by the common religion.
Elites from different European countries were able to travel freely through Europe, and work or study in different countries, thus an exchange of ideas was ensured, and an european identity for elites was created
>>
>>77980448
I mean I'm slavic, not white, but I saw their taming of the world as a very good thing.
>>
The customary reverence then indifference
>>
>Asking shitskins for opinions
>expecting thought out, balanced responses which are in any way favorable to Eurokind
You forget who you are dealing with. Maybe East Asians will have good things to say.
>>
>>77980716
That was a long time ago, son. You barbarians are more prone to war than cooperation.
>>
>>77980637
Every European tells me that yet I still see Varg and the European right giving complex arguments of the classification of whites.
>>
File: YEAH.jpg (72KB, 492x564px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.jpg
72KB, 492x564px
>>77980448
I don't think about them at all.
>>
>>77980804
>I still see Varg
Why? Aside from having a laugh, why does anyone listen to the rantings of a mentally ill murderer from a metal band?
>>
>>77980804
that's the bias of sensationalits news.
You only get to see extreme cases like Varg, because they are most interesting.
However, he isn't representative at all for how europeans think or feel
>>
>>77980772
East Asians are capable of forming their own opinions, they won't necessarily fellate you
>>
File: 1501407435609.png (62KB, 358x318px) Image search: [Google]
1501407435609.png
62KB, 358x318px
fucking frogs give back our gold
>>
>>77980772
This
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.