[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's truly bizzarre that so little of the world's population

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_Cambodia.svg.png (47KB, 1200x768px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Cambodia.svg.png
47KB, 1200x768px
It's truly bizzarre that so little of the world's population are aware of what happened in Cambodia. The US used Cambodia as a "neutral" staging ground for offensives and supply routes in the Vietnam war while simultaneously bombing the fuck out of parts of the country. Then they withdrew from Vietnam and left Cambodia destabilised and ripe for the taking. Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge then set about dragging the country back to the stone age by killing anybody and everybody with any semblence of education. They tortured and killed millions of people. Almost a quarter of the country. Neither the US nor the UN did anything to address what was happening. The purge was over before anybody outside of intelligence agencies and governments even really knew it had happened. It was so hushed...

Everybody knows about the Holocaust, or the Gulags, or the Holodomor and they'll regularly be cited as examples of human atrocities, but there is perhaps no crime in human history that rivals what was done to the people of Cambodia in terms of sheer unimaginable horror and barbarity.
>>
I don't get it, everyone I know knows about that, killing everyone who wore glasses, trying to forcibly create agrarian workers out of city dwellers, and such nice things.

Maybe you're just talking to dumb Americans, they don't know shit about anything.
>>
>>77964890
>americans don't know shit about genocides they support

yeah there's a reason why american education is just that. gotta keep your people in check.
>>
>Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge then set about dragging the country back to the stone age by killing anybody and everybody with any semblence of education.

if they were so educated

why didnt they have a gun?

it makes killing people much harder for commies.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.