[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ibn Fadlan, an Arabic traveler on the grooming habits of Vikings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1475079864580.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1475079864580.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
Ibn Fadlan, an Arabic traveler on the grooming habits of Vikings

>Every day they must wash their faces and heads and this they do in the dirtiest and filthiest fashion possible: to wit, every morning a girl servant brings a great basin of water; she offers this to her master and he washes his hands and face and his hair -- he washes it and combs it out with a comb in the water; then he blows his nose and spits into the basin. When he has finished, the servant carries the basin to the next person, who does likewise. She carries the basin thus to all the household in turn, and each blows his nose, spits, and washes his face and hair in it.

WTF SWEDES
>>
File: hand-washing.jpg (97KB, 912x684px) Image search: [Google]
hand-washing.jpg
97KB, 912x684px
And nothing has changed.
>>
ibn fadlan seems to have some kind of disdain for the nords
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_ibn_Fadlan#Rus
>>
>>77962218
>disdain
>dedicates a passage to how handsome and swole they are
>>
>>77962124
The art is not to piss on your hands. I know that's kind of hard for Americans when they can't see their own dick.
>>
>>77962350
You stick your hands between your legs when you piss?
>>
>>77962396
No, I just hold my dick
>>
>>77962124
Euros are an very dirty people
>>
>>77962124

Kek the Muslim countries aren't the most filthiest in Europe. Dirtypeans btfo'd
>>
File: backs away.gif (668KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
backs away.gif
668KB, 500x375px
>>77962396
>>
>>77962417

Your hand then has smegma and should be washed immediately dirty Slav pig.
>>
>>77962396
Squat is the best way and wash your bum and been. Can't squat? The you're fat.
>>
>>77962747
I'm all for using a bidet but touching human excreta with your bare hands is fucking barbaric
>>
>>77962530
>implying I'm holding the tip

The base of my dick is about as dirty as the rest of my body
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>77962530
>smegma
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.