[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>father told me he doesn't want me to move to the US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1445695409441.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445695409441.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>father told me he doesn't want me to move to the US and he would be ashamed if I do it

How strong is anti america mentality in your cunt?
>>
>>77953355
Everyone loves america here we just don't like americans.
>>
my dad hates america because of trump and its racist white people. I wish this was a joke.
>>
File: 1452569976156s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1452569976156s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>77953355
I have a funny joke for you:

A poor East German farm girl wanted all her life to move to America. One day, her dad is preparing the food, but ran out of salt, and she approaches him and say "Vater, all my life I have wanted to move to America. I would like my share of the inheritance and your permission to leave to start a new life there." Her father thinks about this for a moment then accepts. The girl is so happy that she cries tears of joy. Her father takes these tears and uses them to make salty potatoes. But it is not enough salt. So he thinks for a moment, and says to her "Actually, nein, you can nicht go to America."
>>
>>77953697
Literally me
>>
>>77953444
Interesting. He wishes our current administration was more liberal? Why?
>>
If you're truly adamant and serious about this I doubt you won't convince him
>>
>>77953355
It's pretty bad some places and nonexistent elsewhere. You'll find some of the most self-hating and some of the most patriotic people on earth here

Just curious, why do you want to move to the US (not that you shouldn't)?
>>
>>77954119
Freedums and I generally like it. I'm also a fan of extroverted, optimistic societies.
I also have the weird desire to make it "big" (le american dream is a meme yes I know, pls let me have my dreams).
Also heard that Americans are pretty positive or neutral with us sooo.
>>
>americans are a bunch of Bible bashing rednecks

Was said at my workplace today
>>
>>77954380
Cool, sounds good
>>
Everyone leaves for it. Mostly seen as a land of opportunity for that reason.

t.Ireland (on holidays)
>>
>>77954380
Good luck anon, hope you enjoy your stay
>>
>>77953355
The strongest
>>
>>77954522
too many of those do actually exist though
>>
When does Trump sign immigration reform bill?
>>
>>77954380
be ready for people to constantly bring up their heritage and mention WW2
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.