[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw don't have the initiative to actually do anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1497275232813.png (27KB, 691x653px) Image search: [Google]
1497275232813.png
27KB, 691x653px
>tfw don't have the initiative to actually do anything with my free time other than mindlessly browse the internet or wander around Downtown Vancouver, hoping a divine intervention causes me to stop thinking my youth was wasted (used to drive around my old city doing the same thing)
>tfw read books and go through programming tutorials but too lazy to go off the beaten path and do anything in the real world (write creatively, actually make something)
>tfw feel guilty 100 % of the time about not learning or doing a million different things a million different ways
>tfw all this time I know kids are getting rich on the internet, normies are having fun in real life
>tfw all advice and advertising feels like propaganda and advertising

When you get right to the core of things, I simply don't have the balls / will / (whatever you want to call it) to follow my own interests and intuitions.
>>
Then don't do anything, no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to do stuff. You will end up in a grave either way.
>>
>>77946441
Make me a program that will save all of an artists work on pixiv in one click.
>>
>>77946491
Society is telling me I have to do everything at once, in countless ways at the same time.
>>
>>77946441
iktf
>>
Ambition is overrated af...just find a reasonably comfortable thing to do try and enjoy life
>>
>>77946441
If you have no will of your own to do things the best method is to take courses about your interests with a teacher or friend, specially one that cares about you.
It worked for me
>>
>>77946772
This
Ask your gf to start a hobby with you
>>
>>77946441
you lack discipline and direction. join the fucking army you baby.
>>
>>77946772
Everything feels like work when you break it down, I feel like I'm getting cucked because someone found an easier way to do whatever I'm doing.

>>77946935
How will being a parasite help me? Besides, the canadian forces are hardly like the US marines you're thinking of based on what I've read and heard. Supposedly they can't even yell at you in basic anymore, and the """strength and conditioning standards""" are easily passable even for transvestites.
>>
>>77946772
>specially one that cares about you
I'm convinced such people don't exist.
>>
>>77946441

Let's code together, I just came back from Victoria. Help me to get into Canada and I will change your life.
>>
>>77947007
well you don't know until you try. you obviously lack the direction and discipline to make something of your life. you mind as well join an organization that is known to instill discipline and direction into people. other wise go commit a crime and go straight to jail, they'll feed and cloth you and you can learn a career, like drug dealing or robbery.
>>
>>77947007
>Everything feels like work when you break it down, I feel like I'm getting cucked because someone found an easier way to do whatever I'm doing.
Just develop some easy or common skill like music or drawing, at first you dont want to do it but when you get results you really get some satisfaction with yourself.
>>77947064
You just need to find a nice person, Ive had bad teachers and good teachers so I cant say its that hard to find them. Oh and when friends try to help you it usually works if he is chill and you are cooperative.
Try asking the Emus or something.
>>
which language and which graphics library?
>>
>>77947068
I can't do that, I don't have any power to affect the immigration process in Canada and I'm not really willing to smuggle you in as an illegal immigrant.

>>77947087
It's a thought, I suppose.
>>
>>77947402
G A Y MARRIAGE
A
Y

M
A
R
R
I
A
G
E
>>
>>77947471
What's in it for me though
>>
>>77946772
>specially one that cares about you
no such thing.
>>
>>77949087
POO
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.