[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you fear the Muslim man because you know unlike the nigger,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Do you fear the Muslim man because you know unlike the nigger, the Muslim can and will build an empire?
>>
>>77938129
Yes
>>
File: 1453892867220.png (238KB, 1676x723px) Image search: [Google]
1453892867220.png
238KB, 1676x723px
>islamic empire
>the richest part is the iberian peninsula
lmao
m
a
o
>>
>>77938129
how do we compete with Muslim alphas?
>>
>>77938129

No because Islam is not as much a threat like the few people mongering an entire world Religion
>>
>>77938129
Many Muslims are niggers too.

I think you meant Arabs.
>>
>>77938129

muslim man can barely build a bottle rocket
>>
Only thing muslims are good for is fighting. They had such a good resource like The Nile river and they still didnt achieve anything.
>>
>>77938307
wow... get of the high horse mr intelligent
>>
Lol the map of the maximum area of the world under muslim control chosen at any time in history isn't as big as the map of the world under christian control today.

>all of the americas
>europe
>subsharahn africa
>australia

If you used "areas at one time under christian rule" it would be the entire middle east as well.
>>
No. Moors were advanced and organized for their time, unlike today's muslims.
>>
>>77938469
>If you used "areas at one time under christian rule"
it would be entire world except for mecca-medina and some shitholes, like gobi desert (though nestorians were there)
>>
>>77938129
muslims are not a race though.
>>
>A billion pooinloos in your empire

lol good luck with that
>>
>>77938469
That's because Christianity also began in the Middle East you fuckhead.

You're just worshipping another Semitic god.
>>
>>77938129
Transylvania was never under Muslim rule, sorry
>>
>>77938469
The christian religion has no vigor in the West nowadays. This will be significant one day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.