[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why trump wants to deports mexicans. https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: chicanos.jpg (34KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
chicanos.jpg
34KB, 470x352px
This is why trump wants to deports mexicans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPhFHdN0Gqs
>>
ok
>>
Well those are not mexicans tho
>>
>>77922354
>They're not Mexican even though their parents hail from Mexico

Really makes you think
>>
>>77922295
So he's going after white Christians next?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
>>
>>77922374
That doesn't make them mexican
>>
>>77922295
So do all chicanos go for the Doyers even if they're not from LA?
>>
>>77922295
Because mexicans are cool?
>>
>>77922988
make the lowrider thread i love those
>>
Why are the pale mexicans the worst ones? The browner ones usually do your handy work and drive around in pickups. But the pale ones sell drugs and gangbang.
>>
>>77923232
nah
>>
>>77923286
damn :(
>>
>>77923266
it's the evil white blood in them corrupting them
>>
>>77922295
Oh fuck off. I'm a CHI grad student and no one in my family acts like that. My grandpa and grandma picked fruit their whole lives, parents were normal. I'm a law student, cousin is a family practice physician and the other is a civil engineer with various other professions in my family including a fire chief. There's nothing wrong with Chicanos, Mexicans, or Latinos in general. I live in a Latino neighborhood and its safer than the black and white neighborhoods in the part of my city. The whites are all smoking piedras and acting like zombies and the blacks are riddled with gang violence. Leave us the fuck out of it.
>>
>>77923606
actually I look just like that
>>
>>77923606
>piedras
AJSKAJKJSA NOOOOOOOO
>>
>>77923624
look like what?
>>
>>77923661
methamphetamine uma delica
>>
>/int/
>mexicans and Americans talking about their country
>>
>>77923667
like the CHI's in the video also act like it you just aren't a real man
>>
>>77923694
meh, no one really cares what happens anywhere else and you leafs are generally too dull to join in on the fun
>>
>>77923732
stop acting like cholo narco trash. Our families left Mexico to get away from that shit and you want to re-pollute our gene pool. Kys
>>
>>77922374
That means very few people are actually american then.
>>
amerifats, the southwest, south florida, and puerto rico all spoke spanish and had latinos before anglos even showed up. Latinos will continue to live there and do latino things. This is as stupid as annexing Canada and being mad that there's Canadians there.
>>
>>77923606
don't worry m8 you guys will inherit America anyway

the yanks fucked it up and the blacks never stood a chance
>>
>>77923786
Most of you left before narcos were even a thing. Pendejo.
>>
>>77923937
>cholo narco trash
Looks like you missed the cholo and the trash. -Mine- left tamaulipas because it's a shithole full of drunk cowboys and dirty cops and politicians, so suck my dick paisano
>>
>>77923786
shut teh fuck up i do what ever I want
>>
>>77923786
Throw your set in the air homes.
>>
>>77923606
You need to get rid of the bad Mexicans first.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.