[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your people are hollow drones without an identity because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1483549550222.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1483549550222.png
42KB, 655x509px
>your people are hollow drones without an identity because sw*des erased your history and pride
>kalevala only exists because a certain f*nnish subgroup was beyond the reach of the sw*de
>only way to not have this destruction of our heritage pay off to sw*des is to assimilate to russia
>tfw nothing to be proud of
>tfw you live in a fake country
>tfw being f*nn
>>
>>77886796
>kalevala was written by a swede collaborator who reduced the gods into humanlike characters
>tfw your mythology is based on 19th century fairy tales
>>
>>77886796
>>your people are hollow drones without an identity
I know this feel
>>
>>77886881
>Ilmarinen's portrayal as "unlucky in love" in the Kalevala is primarily due to Lönnrot's own choices while revising and compiling the original runes to form a cohesive narrative.
>In the nineteenth century, some folklorists, most notably Elias Lönnrot, the writer of Kalevala, disputed Väinämöinen's mythological background, claiming that he was an ancient hero, or an influential shaman who lived perhaps in the ninth century.[3] Stripping Väinämöinen from his direct godlike characteristics, Lönnrot turned Väinämöinen to the son of the primal goddess Ilmatar, whom Lönnrot had invented himself.
swedes falsified the kalevala too, and everybody is fine with it
such is the life of the f*nnshit
>>
>>77886796
>tfw nothing to be proud of

aren't you exagerrating here, I mean Finland had it rough during the 20th century and managed to come up on top by its own, that's a pretty good indication that you're a worthwhile people
>>
all countries are fake, last 4 generations of my family were born in different country without moving
>>
>>77886796
Chin up, buttercup :)
>>
>>77887706
Empire =! nation state
>>
>>77886796
>tfw live in a country that ranks no. 1 in everything
>tfw free education
>tfw eu, so could easily go live in another country if Finland is sooooo bad
>tfw won't shut up about muh oppression
Why are Suomi such babies?
>>
>>77887706
even slovaks have more history than finns
>>77887809
moving to another country won't wash away my disgusting f*nnshit blood
>>
>>77887854
>moving to another country won't wash away my disgusting f*nnshit blood
If a man cums in another woman, she becomes the nationality.
>>
>>77887893
I'm not a woman
>>
Akshually, Kalevala only exists because swedes wanted to instill nationalistic feelings in Finland. It was literally made up by a swede.
>>
>>77887996
the runes it was based on are millenia old oral tradition however
>>
>>77887938
I cannot speak on behalf of the gay people, but if you are in so much pain it might be worth pursuing.
>>
>>77888073
I'm not gay either
>>
I would like to live in Finland.
I would die with the weather but i would try.
>>
>>77887996
>t. Cai-Göran
>>
File: be bulgarian.jpg (139KB, 1237x638px) Image search: [Google]
be bulgarian.jpg
139KB, 1237x638px
>>77886796
You can always adopt the Bulgarian identity :^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVqrW-fPOQ0
Feeling Bulgarian yet?
>>
>>77887706
Which countries? I only counted Czechoslovakia and Bohemia
>>
>>77888231
>f*nnish
>not gay
lmao ok pekka whatever you say.
>>
>>77886881
>your mythology is based on 19th century fairy tales
2bh any mythology is based on some stupid fairytales
>>
>>77889045
Its super frowned upon outside helsinki actually. Just a couple of traps started posting and spawned a meme
>>
>>77886796
Still more identity then Ukrainians
>>
>>77889697
you made several mistakes in that one simple sentence
>>
>>77886796
>country formerly occupied by Russia
>blames someone else other than russians

surprise.jpg
>>
>>77889720

still smarter than turks according to every statistic iki
>>
>>77888997
Austria-Hungary
Czechoslovakia
Slovakia
Czechoslovakia
and i am Slovakia again
>>
>>77889713
a slav with a very basic grasp of english criticizes another slav. these cucks never stop to amuse me
>>
>>77889782
Before the beginning of the policy of Russification in the late 19th century, the Finns were one of the most loyal imperial subjects, thanks to the broad autonomy that Russia granted them (unlike Sweden).
>>
>>77889829
ikr
All slavs are such cucks
>>
>>77889863
so loyal to the tsar that managed to avoid communism even
>>
I like Finland. It reminds me of my own country except autistic.
>>
Where the hell does the meme about elias lönrot being a swede come from?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.