[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your country >Your opinoino on Panama and Panamaninans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: bandera nacional.jpg (601KB, 998x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bandera nacional.jpg
601KB, 998x1600px
>Your country
>Your opinoino on Panama and Panamaninans
>Ask me anything
>>
File: polish_jesus-3.jpg (64KB, 590x424px) Image search: [Google]
polish_jesus-3.jpg
64KB, 590x424px
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrdDrORmNhI
>>
>>77874596
That's actually kinda cool, a lot like 80's-90's latin pop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge-O0YCm0pI

>>77874337
You guys are all right
>>
>>77874337
Finland
no opinion one way or another
>>
>>77874337
usa
i have never met one, but as a CHI i like all my hispanic brothers and sisters
what does Panamanian pucci taste like?
>>
File: 1501613872086.jpg (299KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1501613872086.jpg
299KB, 1200x1600px
>>77874809
>>77875288
T-thanks
>>
>>77875288
>what does Panamanian pucci taste like?
The only girl I have ever fucked was a second generation Chinese. So I really would not know.
>>
>>77874337
I'm a brainlet and I know little to nothing about Panama
Please tell me the most important things to know about Panama
>>
File: Mapa_de_Panamá.svg.png (375KB, 1600x673px) Image search: [Google]
Mapa_de_Panamá.svg.png
375KB, 1600x673px
>>77876998
The most important part and the one that produces almost all of the GDP is the interoceanic region (Around the canal) :
>Provinces of Panamá, Colón, and Panamá Oeste.
>The canal.
>Logistic hub (Ports in both oceans, Train that connects both ports, Highway that connects both oceans).
>Hub de las Americas (Aeropuerto de Tocument, home of Copa Airlines).
>Financial services (Financial center with more than 90 banks).
>The only mayor city in the country (Ciudad de Panamá)
>More than half of the population lives here.
>Panamá Viejo, Casco Antiguo, Camino de Cruces, Fuerte San Lorenzo and Portobelo are some important historical sites.

Coclé:
>Cool province with somewhat mountainous regions and nice beaches.
>Penonomé is the capital of the province with somewhat cool weather.
>Antón is near the beaches. The Valle de Antón is a small town with a mountainous weather.
>Natá and Aguadulce are other important towns in the province.

Azuero:
>Provinces of Herrera and Los Santos are the more Hispanic with a population of mainly European ancestry.
>The economy here is based on livestock.
>Even thought, with the exception of a few towns, life is rural; standards of living are pretty high here.
>Chitré, capital of Herrera, is the biggest city in Azuero.
>La Villa de Los Santos is a small town in Los Santos with great historical importance.
>Las Tablas, capital of Los Santos.
>Pedasí is a very touristic town with beautiful beaches.
>Guararé is another interesting town in Los Santos.
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.jpg
4MB, 4000x4000px
>>77878159
Veraguas:
>Only province with two oceans.
>They have mountainous regions.
>They have a lot of livestock going on here.
>It´s capital and largest town is Santiago.
>Second largest town is Soná
>San Francisco de la Montaña is a small town in mountainous Veraguas, with a beautiful baroque church.

Chiriquí:
>Best highlands in the country.
>David, the capital, is one of the biggest towns outside the interoceanic region.
>Some mountain towns include Boquete, Cerro Punta, and Volcán
>They used to have a railroad network, but not anymore.

Boca del Toro:
>They have some of the best beaches.
>Beautiful islands. 10/10 must visit.
>Also used to have a railroad network, but not anymore.

Darien and the comarcas:
>Don not go in here.
>Except for Kuna Yala. The beaches are worth it.
>>
>>77874337
Post more Panamanian propaganda
>>
File: ARTE PANAMEÑO.jpg (4MB, 3988x3988px) Image search: [Google]
ARTE PANAMEÑO.jpg
4MB, 3988x3988px
>>77876998
Some of our greatest artists are:
>Roberto Lewis
>Humberto Ivaldi
>Al Sprague
>>
File: 13946253894_7b68a2d8b3_b.jpg (275KB, 1024x611px) Image search: [Google]
13946253894_7b68a2d8b3_b.jpg
275KB, 1024x611px
>>77878498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZREVZcVNGEQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoGLRnWT5vU
>>
Was in Panama a few months back. Couldn't stay long but liked the city. Quite modern, the skyline makes it look like Miami.
>>
>>77878159
>>77878230
>>77878514
thanks
What makes Panama different from other Central American and Southern American cunts?
How to flatter and how to trigger a Panamian?
>>
glorified burger shipping canal
>>
>>77879055
>how to trigger a Panamian?
Talk about Colombia and how they were bamboozled by the U.S.
>>
File: 800px-Ipê_(Avaré)_REFON.jpg (329KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Ipê_(Avaré)_REFON.jpg
329KB, 800x1122px
>>77878632
Glag to hear you liked the city. :)
>>77879055
Panama is Central American mostly in the geographical sense. Panama has, historically, been more related to the north part of South America.
During the colonial time, Panama was closely related with Ecuador and Peru. Before that, it was part of Nueva Granada and then, part of Colombia.
Panama would be different from most of South America since we had a lot of Caribbean influence (Mostly in our Caribbean coast and in the Interoceanic Region), but you may find a similar influence in the Colombian and Venezuelan Caribbean coast.

>How to flatter
Maybe saying that you like Ruben Blade or that you think that Roberto Duran is the greatest Latin American boxer. Or something similar about Rod Carew/Mariano Rivera in baseball.
You can also say that the city is nice.

>how to trigger
This one is easy. Panamanians are, in general, prone to get mad over simple statements.
When some guy from CNN insinuated that Panama's economy was growing thanks to the Venezuelans migrants, the howl country got in an Official Triggered State.
Some Venezuelan comedian said some jokes about the Panamanians and, again, people here took it way to seriously.
Some Colombian immigrant talk shit about Panama and the Panamanians on social media. Same response. I think she even got deported.
Trump said something along the lines of “The US should not have given the Canal to Panama”. And the guy got declared “Persona non grata”.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.