[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the sad state of the european race >you're just jelly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: BBj81rU.jpg (300KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
BBj81rU.jpg
300KB, 600x953px
>the sad state of the european race
>you're just jelly of my 49% income tax, my shitty european jew architecture, my 30-40% unemployment rate (60% young unemployment rate)
>pls fuck my wife, I'm actually sterile thanks to all the chemicals in the water and strogens in our food
>>
>>77868680
Does this guy not realize he'd be the first one that the muslims throw off a building?
>>
>>77868779
white people think the non white people actually love them, when in reality most non whites actually want to kill whites.
>>
>european race

buen post
>>
not bad desu
>>
File: 4GXJZOZ.png (171KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
4GXJZOZ.png
171KB, 236x354px
>>77868851
>>
>>77868898
Fuck outta here with those anime style legs.
>>
>>77868978
anime legs are pretty good for an ugly 35 year old man
>>
>>77868831
That's because the white people who believe this shit live in gated communities paid for by their parents trust fund. They don't represent the views of the working class whites in any way, because they don't know what its like to deal with a hostile foreign culture in the area they live.
>>
>>77869074
when was the last time the plebbians decided their country destiny?

do you realize europe needs inmigration?
>>
>>77869026
>35
I highly doubt he is that young. He's probably closer to his 50's.
>>
File: 1493844262273.jpg (75KB, 750x684px) Image search: [Google]
1493844262273.jpg
75KB, 750x684px
based columbia
hopefully you guys kill all those CIA and FARC niggers and get your country in order.
>>
>>77869171
regardless id probably thigh fuck him if he wore a bag over his head
>>
>>77869141
>when was the last time the plebbians decided their country destiny?
Up until recently, when democracy was phased out in favor of globalist neoliberalism
>do you realize europe needs inmigration?
Under the current economic model sure. But maybe instead of needing the population to grow until carrying capacity is reached, lets find ways to shift the economy from one of endless growth to one of sustainability. The only ones opposed to this are the neoliberals and bankers who only want to further extract wealth at the expense of the native cultures of Europe.
>>
>>77869284
so basically the end of capitalism.
>>
>>77869451
Corporatism =/= capitalism
Much of the current problems faced are due to corporate collusion with government to prevent a free market from innovating in areas we need to invest in (green energy, vertical farming, ext). Contrary to what liberals will tell you, we live under an economic system that is essentially de-facto communism, with government monopolies and subsidies replacing nationalization (but the effects are ultimately the same).
>>
>>77869675
you can't sustain infinite growth with a declining population.
>>
>>77869721
sure you can; just ship us some of that cocaine of yours
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.