[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>w-we are not your enemies >we dont want to change your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: NK.png (572KB, 722x841px) Image search: [Google]
NK.png
572KB, 722x841px
>w-we are not your enemies
>we dont want to change your regime
>l-lets talk, we are willing to trade
>just please dont nuke us
Have Americans always been such pussies?
>>
>>77863467
>t,trump will solve everything
>t,trump is not like bush or obama at all
>btfo'd
>>
It's a white people thing. Obongo would've told them to fuck off.
White people are such wussies.

>y-yes master
>>
>>77863467
americans are being good guys and you guys complain about everything fuck off
>>
When a madman is holding a loaded gun to your friend's head you're willing to say a lot of stupid shit.
>>
>>77863467
Seoul will be annihilated from the map if war starts. They don't need nukes. Just their artillery.
>>
File: IMG_3128.jpg (631KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3128.jpg
631KB, 800x584px
>>77863467
>Why the fuck are Americans such warmongering assholes? Can't they NOT start a war for once?!
>Lmao Americans are such pussies, why are they so scared of going to war? Fucking pussy ass bitches xD.
>>
File: usa btfo.gif (4MB, 460x265px) Image search: [Google]
usa btfo.gif
4MB, 460x265px
>you will never celebrate nuking amerifats
>>
File: 1501321732645.gif (872KB, 404x402px) Image search: [Google]
1501321732645.gif
872KB, 404x402px
>>77863467

tell me Steven.. how the fuck can starving people be the enemy of fat slobs which are high speed rolling to the WallMart?
>>
>>77865107
Just strike the artillery positions first. Problem solved.
>>
>>77863467
Kim is not stupid enough to use nukes he has them if the U.S. try to overthrow him.
>>
>not wanting millions of people to die is a bad thing
>>
>Germcuck doesn't understand basic 265-dimensional cribbage

PRAISE KAKA
>>
>>77865319
they are protected by anti-aircraft defense. US policy is to strike the anti-aircraft with guided missiles first, and the artillery with planes second.

But even if we changed the policy to strike them both at the same time, and accept US aircraft casualties, there is still a risk that the NK artillery will fire as soon as they detect our attack coming, or that we miss too many hidden NK artillery.
>>
>>77863467
that's just to have a good reason to go to war, which will happen end of september

of course you goyim wouldn't know that
>>
Do people actually think dialogue instead of bloodshed is bad? Trump was elected on a platform of scaling back America being the world's policeman btw.
>>
This is what Trump does, he negotiates. This man negotiated his way into offce and will negotiate us out of a war. He is a salesman through and through.
>>
>>77868424
No, but beeing a pussy is bad.
Many countries, mine including, have to rely that in worst case, USA will protect them.
And that speech of Rex Tillersion didn't make me exactly more confident in Americans resolve to defend its allies.
>>
>>77865040
this, if they bombed north korea everyoen would say ohhhh we don't like america now
usa is the zelda of countries
>>
>>77868729
Well now you've got an entire generation of voting-age Americans on both sides of the aisle who have grown up under the impression that your countries don't want American "protection".
>>
>>77865319
They're dug in deep. Like, incredibly deep. North Korea has had the past 50 years to build artillery on their border and it fucking shows. Even modern bunker busters probably wouldn't eliminate all of them quickly enough to save Seoul.
>>
The moral of the story is... get nukes.
>>
>>77868729
>Many countries, mine including, have to rely that in worst case, USA will protect them.
Sorry to break this news to you, but those days are long over. The left doesn't want America butting into the affairs of other countries and the right doesn't want to pay for continued presence abroad if other countries won't buy in themselves.

I don't blame Germany for not trying to meet their NATO obligations, but we no longer have sufficient interest in Europe to stay there militarily if you aren't willing to pitch in. And even if you did want to pitch in, there's no telling how long before the new majority of millenial voters, all born after the Cold War, stop being interested in defending Europe.
>>
>>77869028
>>77869389
fair enough.
but then don't blame europe when we begin concentrating more our own interests
>>
>>77869666
You guys are already concentrating on your own interests by not paying for NATO. It's not some big secret in the US that Euros only care about themselves.
>>
>>77863467
Hello German friend. You are talking about a country that grew tough because it had no neighbors with which could threaten it. Americans as a whole are cowards when war comes to them. For example, back in the early months of America's war with Japan after the attack on Pear Harbor, ( a righteous attack brought on by the war mongering of the Roosevelt administration) a single Japanese submarine surfaced off the coast of Southern California and proceeded to shell some oil fields that were no where near human habitation. The cunts living near by soon fled for their lives and real estate values plummeted due to a panic.

I mean look at how America has reacted to minor attacks such as the Boston marathon bombing. Pathetic people and yet a danger to Eurasia. Fortunately, I will soon no longer be American.
>>
>>77868564
guy can't even negotiate his way into a healthcare bill when his fucking party controls both the senate and congress.
>>
>>77863467
>Guys, let's not go to war, k?

Don't see the problem

>>77865133
Are you new on /int/?
Insults here never make sense.
>>
American exceptionalism is dying because countries know that America will stab them in the back. Korea will not lose its nukes unless there's a guarantee that the regime won't be toppled.

Tillerson is doing the right thing.
>>
>>77870013
>Fortunately, I will soon no longer be American.
How comes?
>>
>>77863467
I don't know Adolf, you tell me.
>>
>>77869257
Gaddafi should of learnt that lesson ... NATO pounced on him the moment he gave up his weapons.
>>
>>77870272
Nobody trusts a word Tillerson says since Trump is his President.
>>
>>77870419
I see this retarded argument everywhere nowadays, but it simply doesn't hold up to scrutiny. North Korea occupies an entirely different strategic niche than Libya. Even without nukes, North Korea has enough ordinance to threaten its neighbors with total annihilation if anyone makes a move on them. Nukes actually cost them security because it tends to bring the big players in rather than keeping it a localized conflict. China was content to keep North Korea around as a quasi-vassal state when they weren't a nuclear power, but now that the Norks have nukes, the Chinese have reason to get involved in bringing them to heel.
>>
>>77865408
>Kim is not stupid enough
Wrong.
>>
>>77863526
Ebin
>>
>>77863526

This. The Great Black-American Warrior would have stood up to the gook, face to face, and cuck him.

But Trump is just another withey american pussy in the end. All bark, no bite. Except from behind like a perfidious coward.

Ameriwhitey fears the strong yellow man, viet, chink, gook, because they got rekt everytime they tried..

Go KIM, they are signalling weakness, don't let ameriwhitey off now!
>>
>>77865133
>Declare war on Iraq because it held WMD
>Actually no WMD
>Bomb the shit out of lybia because the country is suffering under Gadafi
>Now Lybia is far worse than before

Now, when there is a country out there that is an actual threath to world stability and threathens to NUKE you, and actually has WMD, americans act full pacifist.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>77875251
What would a post-FREEDOM'd North Korea lool like?
>>
>>77876422
South Korea with more background radiation
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.