[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUW 3X3orZHg American tippi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: tipsmenorah.png (274KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
tipsmenorah.png
274KB, 450x488px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUW3X3orZHg

American tipping culture is cancer and you shouldn't support it.
>>
File: usa tippin.png (125KB, 829x848px) Image search: [Google]
usa tippin.png
125KB, 829x848px
Yanks are cancer.
>>
>>77860973
>>77861022
Who pays for your defence, eurocuck? If it weren't for Americans you Mongols would be cucked by the commies.
>>
>>77861072
fuck off, we fought off the commie menace all by ourselves while americans were allied with them. fuck america
>>
>>77861072
So, do you tip every single service industry employee that helps/assists you? Why not the cashier at mcdonalds, the janitor, or the clerk at a convenience store? They're all serving you, and guaranteed to make minimum wage.
>>
If I ever go to Europe I'm not tipping anyone and I expect they won't get uppity or spit in my food.
>>
>>77861122
No one doesn't expect you to tip.
>>
>>77861122
Employers are already paying their salary for good customer service. You don't need bribery here.
>>
>>77860973
Straight up, I've been a server at restaurants. Servers make it sound like such a hard job but it's easy as fuck, they don't deserve tips 99% of the time.
>>
>>77860973
>expecting the customer to pay his salary
I don't know what's more cancerous: the fact that it is accepted practice not to pay employees enough money to live off or that these slaves are trying to blame the customer instead of their employer.

Actually, I take it back. It's clearly the slaves how have the real cancerous mindset here, as illustrated by this moron: >>77861122
>>
>>77861122
And they won't because they actually get paid proper wages.
>>
File: australianordic.webm (342KB, 978x547px) Image search: [Google]
australianordic.webm
342KB, 978x547px
>>77861387
Australian got it right.
>>
File: 1413522905330.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1413522905330.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>Go to Mexico or the Caribbean for holiday
>All the Europeasants who don't tip complain about the service
>I tip the server or barman $1 American and then another $1 near the end of the night and they follow me around all night giving me beers and stuff

The only acceptable time to tip
>>
File: wewlad.png (16KB, 542x110px) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.png
16KB, 542x110px
>>77860973
Even better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
>to me a circumcision is like getting a haircut
W E W
E
W
>>
File: scared.png (190KB, 440x259px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
190KB, 440x259px
>>77861856
>Americans compare getting their manhood mutilated to a haircut
>>
Genital mutilation is a sure sign of barbaric culture.
>>
File: tip.png (58KB, 650x424px) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
58KB, 650x424px
>don't tip
>get chased on the street
>>
>>77862106
>Aspiring Renaissance Man
Sure as fuck doesn't sound like one. If some servers came running after me demanding more money after leaving the restaurant I'd tell them to fuck off and threaten to call the police. What the fuck?
>>
>>77862191
A friend of a friend actually did just that (waiter) and the manager rushed out and fired him in the spot and blacklisted him from getting any restaurant jobs in the city.

I saw the whole thing and was like, "Oh shit nigger what are you doing"
>>
>>77862257
Seems like a crazy thing to do in a line of work where reputation can make the difference between a dozen customers a day and hundreds.
>>
>>77862077
The Infernal Finn is lecturing people on barbarity?
>>
>>77862426
Genital mutilation is barbaric, regardless of who makes the statement. So yes, the "Infernal Finn" is right.
>>
>>77861072
Finland is not a member of NATO, you brown monkey
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.