[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are countries that did not exist when I was born >there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1473701811403.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1473701811403.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>there are countries that did not exist when I was born
>there are countries that will fall before I likely die
>>
>>77860726
>there are countries that will fall before I likely die

Like which ones?
>>
>>77860744
North Korea
Belgium (Civil War)
China (Civil War)
>>
>>77860744
I'm not OP but South Sudan fits probably both the first and second catagories. Also depending on his age Kosovo and the balkans should be included, and all the ex-USSR countries. And sort of Somaliland, and if he's old af there are a lot more.
>>
>>77860870
>Belgium

Will there annexation into the Franco-German Commonwealth benefit them in the long run?
>>
>>77860904
>all the ex-USSR countries.
Unlikely
>>
>>77860870
>Belgium (Civil War)
>China (Civil War)
give me a quick rundown
>>
>>77861031
>Belgium
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/may/09/belgium-flanders-wallonia-french-dutch

>China
That's just a guess of mine. That the communist party won't be able to hold onto power for that many more decades.
>>
denmark will cease to exist before the turn of the next century, annexation by faroe islands is imminent.
>>
>>77860870
I hope China falls apart they're gonna steal the wests wealth.
>>
>>77861023
Yeah my American education made me forget to point out I was pointing out countries that were born in his lifetime not will die. My b
>>
File: 1501459350574.jpg (26KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1501459350574.jpg
26KB, 704x396px
>The usa will fall in your life time
>>
>>77860870
What about India? They have even more ethnic civil tensions than China. China has a strong Han majority at least.
>>
>>77861171
Hmm. Didn't know about that.
>>
>>77861150
I predict USA will exist in some form for at least
another 250 years
>>
>>77860870
>China (civil war)
Doubt it. If anything theyll go to war against India
>>
>>77861171
>>77861201
I read one of those futurist articles a while back and Pakistan is supposedly headed to a 400-500 million population in an area roughly the size of Texas....that coupled to with their Eastern neighbors population/ethnic division and a lack of resources is WW3 tier
>>
I was born in the previous century, in the previous millennia, in a country and a town that are no more.
Back in that ancient forgotten time this yellow star called the "Sun" had 9 planets, not 8.
>>
>>77861519
Kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.